30+ Easy Fudge Recipes for Any Occasion
Whip up something delicious and decadent with these easy recipes for fudge!
When it comes to making desserts for family and friends, there's nothing quite like surprising loved ones with a container filled with fudge! Although you can purchase pre-made fudge at your favorite grocery store or specialty shop, what's the fun in that? With this collection of 30+ Easy Fudge Recipes for Any Occasion, you can make a batch of fudge just the way you like it — and usually for a fraction of the cost, too. Whether you're looking for a classic recipe or want to try something new, there's a recipe that you will want to try.
The recipes below are a collection of some of the most sinful, decadent, out-of-this world easy fudge recipes around. The great thing about most fudge recipes is that they require only a few ingredients and are super simple to make. However, they pack a powerful punch that can rival any other dessert. Find your favorite new fudge in this fabulous list of recipes for holidays, special occasions, or even just any reason at all. We've even included a few dessert recipes that perfect capture the rich taste and texture of fudge. Go ahead and share something rich with family and friends when you make these recipes!
Table of Contents
Easy Chocolate Fudge Recipes for Any Time
When it comes to easy fudge recipes, chocolate is probably at the top of the list! Creamy and decadent as can be, chocolate fudge is a delicious option for a present. Whether you're celebrating a birthday, holiday, or just because it's Friday, making a batch of chocolate fudge can be a delightful way to make any occasion even more special. These easy chocolate fudge recipes check all the boxes, as they can be whipped up in very little time using ingredients you just might already have on hand at home. We didn't just stop at the classic chocolate fudge recipe, either, as you'll find recipes with mint, pretzels, and so much more.
- Cadbury Egg FudgeFudge recipes might be synonymous with the holidays and Valentine's Day, but why should that stop you from making the tasty dessert for other occasions? This dessert recipe is perfect for your Easter brunch with family and friends.
- Dad Rocks!This adorable easy fudge recipe copycat is sure to touch the hearts of dads everywhere on Father's Day and beyond. You won't believe how easy it is to make this fudge recipe!
- Homemade Rocky Road FudgeWhat's a list of easy chocolate fudge recipes without the classic Rocky Road Fudge? Chocolate, marshmallows, and almonds are in every bite of this delicious fudge.
- 15-Minute Old-Fashioned FudgeHere's a dilemma. You want to make something unique for your best friend's birthday, but you don't have much time. What do you do? Luckily this super easy and super quick recipe is to the rescue!
- State Fair Blue Ribbon Fudge RecipeEveryone will stop in their tracks when they take a bite of this delicious fudge! If you're making a tray of cookies, then you'll definitely want to include this recipe in the mix.
- 2 Ingredients FudgeWhen you're craving chocolate, sometimes a batch of cookies or a bit of ice cream just won't cut it. If you're looking for a decadent fudge recipe that's also easy to make, then this recipe is it.
- Chubby Hubby FudgeIf you like a bit of salt and crunch in your dessert, then this fudge recipe is for you! Rich and filed with a medley of flavors, this is a crowd-pleasing fudge that everyone will love.
Peanut Butter Fudge Recipes to Curb Your Sweet Tooth
Chocolate fudge recipes might get all the press, but you can't — and shouldn't — forget about peanut butter fudge! Whether peanut butter is combined with other ingredients or is given the starring role in a fudge recipe, these delightful desserts need to be at the top of your to-do list. These recipes are easy to make and result in creamy no-bake desserts that will win over the crowd every time. You'll definitely want to roll up your sleeves and get cooking with these recipes!
- Starfish Peanut Butter FudgeEver wanted to know how to make peanut butter fudge? It's a unique copycat recipe idea because it uses a beach toy as the mold for the fudge.
- Reese's Peanut Butter FudgeEasy dessert recipes don't come much more decadent than this delicious take on the classic candy! You'll love how elegant this recipe will look when placed on a pretty serving platter, too.
- Payday FudgeQuick and easy to make, this no-bake dessert will be a hit with kids of all ages! The use of peanut butter in this delightful dessert is one that can't be compared.
- Butterfinger FudgeThe classic candy gets a new twist with this recipe! If you're having a Halloween party, then make sure you include this recipe on the menu.
- Reese's FudgeYou can't go wrong with the classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter, and that's certainly true in this recipe. Make a batch to share with friends or your coworkers!
New Twists on Classic Fudge Recipes
From copycat recipes to delicious takes on traditional desserts, these fudge recipes have to be seen to be believed! This selection is also a fun way to add unexpected desserts to your selection of cookies and cakes at your next big event. Whether you're looking for a recipe that will be the perfect addition to your dessert spread or you just want to try something new, these dessert recipes will fit the bill. You'll love whipping up these desserts for any occasion!
- You've probably slurped up a few glasses of Orange Julius, but have you ever had the classic beverage reinterpreted as fudge? With this recipe, you can add something bright and refreshing to your summertime dessert menu!
- Samoa FudgeIf you love the Samoa Girl Scout Cookies, you are certainly in for a real treat. This easy dessert recipe for Samoa Fudge brings together some of the most sinful flavors and combines them into a treat that's great both to make and give as a holiday gift.
- Andes Fudge Chocolate and Mint Dream BarsThere's something about the combination of chocolate and mint that is just so refreshing and delicious. Although this recipe is perfect for the holidays, you can't go wrong making it all year.
- Homemade Kit Kat FudgeChocolate fudge and Kit Kat bars are heavenly, but combining them in one dessert is on a totally different level! Use your leftover Halloween candy to create this luxurious dessert.
- Snickers FudgeIf you love layered desserts, then you'll want to try this recipe! The beloved candy bar gets a makeover as creamy fudge in this dessert.
- Homemade Candy Corn FudgeFudge and candy corn are combined in this colorful dessert recipe that's perfect for Halloween! You'll love the unexpected twist on the traditional fudge recipe.
- Cinnabon FudgeThere's no holding back when it comes to this recipe! You'll love the combination of flavors in this rich and oh-so-satisfying dessert.
Easy Fudge Recipes Just for the Holidays
What's the holiday season without sharing a tray of fudge? With these recipes at your fingertips, you can share some holiday cheer with family, friends, and neighbors. These recipes are easy to make and incorporate some of the classic flavors of the season. It might be hard to wait for the holidays to make these delicious no-bake desserts!
- Copycat See's Candy FudgeThis food court favorite recipe is melt-in-your mouth good. Relive your childhood with this excellent take on the classic fudge that everyone is sure to love.
- Homemade Turtle FudgeThis holiday season, add the classic Turtle Fudge to any presents you plan to share. Everyone is sure to love a plate of this fudge!
- Candy Cane FudgeAdd an unexpected twist to your holiday cookie tray with this delightful fudge recipe! With its festive color, this is one recipe you can't miss.
- Homemade Gingerbread FudgeWhen it comes to classic holiday flavors, you can't go wrong with gingerbread! If you want to shake things up this year, then definitely give this recipe a try.
Easy Dessert Recipes with Fudge: Cake, Ice Cream, and More
While we won't turn down an offer of a square of chocolate fudge, capturing that rich and creamy texture in other desserts is almost an art form. If you want to add a bit of luxury to the dessert table, then these recipes are for you! Featuring rich tastes and textures, these desserts include a bit of fudge in every bite. From hot sauce to cakes, these easy dessert recipes can't be missed!
- Actor's Theatre's Hot Fudge Pudding CakeThis copycat recipe for is the perfect, decadent dessert to share with your friends. You'll love serving up a bit of decadence after just about any kind of dinner!
- Copycat Baskin Robbins Jamocha Almond Fudge Ice CreamThis copycat Baskin Robbins ice cream flavor is a super homemade spin on the food court favorite. If you like Baskin Robbins, then you'll love this easy fudge dessert recipe.
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Coca Cola Fudge CakeAmong Cracker Barrel Restaurant recipes, this recipe for the fudge cake is a chocolate gem!
- Copycat Keebler Fudge Stripe CookiesDo you love looking for new treats in the cookie aisle at supermarket? This copycat take on the favorite Keebler cookies is one you can't miss.
- Hershey's Chocolate SyrupThis chocolate syrup recipe is perfect for topping your favorite desserts and frozen treats. You can even use it to make chocolate milk in a hurry!
- Homemade FudgsiclesThis copycat recipe is a dead ringer for the beloved treat of the same name. These DIY fudge pops are a real winner among homemade ice cream recipes.
- Hot Fudge Sauce CopycatThe perfect accompaniment to any ice cream sundae is a delicious hot sauce. Lucky for you, this take on hot fudge sauce offers a homemade version of the tried-and-true chocolate fudge recipe concoction.
- Shameless Copycat Starbucks Oatmeal Fudge BarsIf you loved the baked goods at Starbucks, have some fun at home and make this recipe. You'll love bringing a bit of your favorite coffee shop to your kitchen without breaking your budget!
- Copycat Chili's Paradise PieIf you're looking for decadent restaurant recipes for dessert you'll know what paradise tastes like after you make this recipe. This rich dessert doesn't hold back!
Did your most sought-after easy fudge recipe make the cut?
Let us know in the comments below!
Read NextHomemade Christmas Fruit Cake