30+ Easy Fudge Recipes for Any Occasion
Whip up something delicious and decadent with these easy recipes for fudge!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
When it comes to making desserts for family and friends, there's nothing quite like surprising loved ones with a container filled with fudge! Although you can purchase pre-made fudge at your favorite grocery store or specialty shop, what's the fun in that? With this collection of 30+ Easy Fudge Recipes for Any Occasion, you can make a batch of fudge just the way you like it — and usually for a fraction of the cost, too. Whether you're looking for a classic recipe or want to try something new, there's a recipe that you will want to try.
The recipes below are a collection of some of the most sinful, decadent, out-of-this world easy fudge recipes around. The great thing about most fudge recipes is that they require only a few ingredients and are super simple to make. However, they pack a powerful punch that can rival any other dessert. Find your favorite new fudge in this fabulous list of recipes for holidays, special occasions, or even just any reason at all. We've even included a few dessert recipes that perfect capture the rich taste and texture of fudge. Go ahead and share something rich with family and friends when you make these recipes!
Table of Contents
Are you looking for even more dessert recipes? Then you're sure to love these 17 Best-Loved Dessert Recipes
Easy Chocolate Fudge Recipes for Any Time
When it comes to easy fudge recipes, chocolate is probably at the top of the list! Creamy and decadent as can be, chocolate fudge is a delicious option for a present. Whether you're celebrating a birthday, holiday, or just because it's Friday, making a batch of chocolate fudge can be a delightful way to make any occasion even more special. These easy chocolate fudge recipes check all the boxes, as they can be whipped up in very little time using ingredients you just might already have on hand at home. We didn't just stop at the classic chocolate fudge recipe, either, as you'll find recipes with mint, pretzels, and so much more.
- Fudge recipes might be synonymous with the holidays and Valentine's Day, but why should that stop you from making the tasty dessert for other occasions? This dessert recipe is perfect for your Easter brunch with family and friends.
- This adorable easy fudge recipe copycat is sure to touch the hearts of dads everywhere on Father's Day and beyond. You won't believe how easy it is to make this fudge recipe!
- What's a list of easy chocolate fudge recipes without the classic Rocky Road Fudge? Chocolate, marshmallows, and almonds are in every bite of this delicious fudge.
- 15-Minute Old-Fashioned FudgeHere's a dilemma. You want to make something unique for your best friend's birthday, but you don't have much time. What do you do? Luckily this super easy and super quick recipe is to the rescue!
- State Fair Blue Ribbon Fudge RecipeEveryone will stop in their tracks when they take a bite of this delicious fudge! If you're making a tray of cookies, then you'll definitely want to include this recipe in the mix.
- 2 Ingredients FudgeWhen you're craving chocolate, sometimes a batch of cookies or a bit of ice cream just won't cut it. If you're looking for a decadent fudge recipe that's also easy to make, then this recipe is it.
- If you like a bit of salt and crunch in your dessert, then this fudge recipe is for you! Rich and filed with a medley of flavors, this is a crowd-pleasing fudge that everyone will love.
Peanut Butter Fudge Recipes to Curb Your Sweet Tooth
Chocolate fudge recipes might get all the press, but you can't — and shouldn't — forget about peanut butter fudge! Whether peanut butter is combined with other ingredients or is given the starring role in a fudge recipe, these delightful desserts need to be at the top of your to-do list. These recipes are easy to make and result in creamy no-bake desserts that will win over the crowd every time. You'll definitely want to roll up your sleeves and get cooking with these recipes!
- Ever wanted to know how to make peanut butter fudge? It's a unique copycat recipe idea because it uses a beach toy as the mold for the fudge.
- Easy dessert recipes don't come much more decadent than this delicious take on the classic candy! You'll love how elegant this recipe will look when placed on a pretty serving platter, too.
- Quick and easy to make, this no-bake dessert will be a hit with kids of all ages! The use of peanut butter in this delightful dessert is one that can't be compared.
- The classic candy gets a new twist with this recipe! If you're having a Halloween party, then make sure you include this recipe on the menu.
- You can't go wrong with the classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter, and that's certainly true in this recipe. Make a batch to share with friends or your coworkers!
New Twists on Classic Fudge Recipes
From copycat recipes to delicious takes on traditional desserts, these fudge recipes have to be seen to be believed! This selection is also a fun way to add unexpected desserts to your selection of cookies and cakes at your next big event. Whether you're looking for a recipe that will be the perfect addition to your dessert spread or you just want to try something new, these dessert recipes will fit the bill. You'll love whipping up these desserts for any occasion!
- Copycat Orange Julius FudgeYou've probably slurped up a few glasses of Orange Julius, but have you ever had the classic beverage reinterpreted as fudge? With this recipe, you can add something bright and refreshing to your summertime dessert menu!
- If you love the Samoa Girl Scout Cookies, you are certainly in for a real treat. This easy dessert recipe for Samoa Fudge brings together some of the most sinful flavors and combines them into a treat that's great both to make and give as a holiday gift.
- There's something about the combination of chocolate and mint that is just so refreshing and delicious. Although this recipe is perfect for the holidays, you can't go wrong making it all year.
- Chocolate fudge and Kit Kat bars are heavenly, but combining them in one dessert is on a totally different level! Use your leftover Halloween candy to create this luxurious dessert.
- If you love layered desserts, then you'll want to try this recipe! The beloved candy bar gets a makeover as creamy fudge in this dessert.
- Fudge and candy corn are combined in this colorful dessert recipe that's perfect for Halloween! You'll love the unexpected twist on the traditional fudge recipe.
- There's no holding back when it comes to this recipe! You'll love the combination of flavors in this rich and oh-so-satisfying dessert.
Easy Fudge Recipes Just for the Holidays
What's the holiday season without sharing a tray of fudge? With these recipes at your fingertips, you can share some holiday cheer with family, friends, and neighbors. These recipes are easy to make and incorporate some of the classic flavors of the season. It might be hard to wait for the holidays to make these delicious no-bake desserts!
- This food court favorite recipe is melt-in-your mouth good. Relive your childhood with this excellent take on the classic fudge that everyone is sure to love.
- This holiday season, add the classic Turtle Fudge to any presents you plan to share. Everyone is sure to love a plate of this fudge!
- Add an unexpected twist to your holiday cookie tray with this delightful fudge recipe! With its festive color, this is one recipe you can't miss.
- When it comes to classic holiday flavors, you can't go wrong with gingerbread! If you want to shake things up this year, then definitely give this recipe a try.
Easy Dessert Recipes with Fudge: Cake, Ice Cream, and More
While we won't turn down an offer of a square of chocolate fudge, capturing that rich and creamy texture in other desserts is almost an art form. If you want to add a bit of luxury to the dessert table, then these recipes are for you! Featuring rich tastes and textures, these desserts include a bit of fudge in every bite. From hot sauce to cakes, these easy dessert recipes can't be missed!
- This copycat recipe for is the perfect, decadent dessert to share with your friends. You'll love serving up a bit of decadence after just about any kind of dinner!
- This copycat Baskin Robbins ice cream flavor is a super homemade spin on the food court favorite. If you like Baskin Robbins, then you'll love this easy fudge dessert recipe.
- Among Cracker Barrel Restaurant recipes, this recipe for the fudge cake is a chocolate gem!
- Do you love looking for new treats in the cookie aisle at supermarket? This copycat take on the favorite Keebler cookies is one you can't miss.
- This chocolate syrup recipe is perfect for topping your favorite desserts and frozen treats. You can even use it to make chocolate milk in a hurry!
- This copycat recipe is a dead ringer for the beloved treat of the same name. These DIY fudge pops are a real winner among homemade ice cream recipes.
- The perfect accompaniment to any ice cream sundae is a delicious hot sauce. Lucky for you, this take on hot fudge sauce offers a homemade version of the tried-and-true chocolate fudge recipe concoction.
- If you loved the baked goods at Starbucks, have some fun at home and make this recipe. You'll love bringing a bit of your favorite coffee shop to your kitchen without breaking your budget!
- If you're looking for decadent restaurant recipes for dessert you'll know what paradise tastes like after you make this recipe. This rich dessert doesn't hold back!
You can never have too many chocolate dessert recipes! If you're looking for even more dessert ideas, then check out the free eBook 7 Chocolate Copycat Recipes: the Best Dessert Copycats with Chocolate Free eCookbook
Did your most sought-after easy fudge recipe make the cut?
Let us know in the comments below!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Woolworth Cheesecake Copycat
Peanut Butter Frosted Brownie Stacks
Just-Like Disney World Apple Pie Caramel Apple
Homemade Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Copycat Cinnabon's Cinnamon Rolls
California Pizza Kitchen Copycat Butter Cake
Duck Dynasty Sweet Potato Pie Copycat Recipe
Dairy Queen Chocolate Ice Cream Cake Copycat
Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake Copycat Recipe
Portillo's Chocolate Cake Shake Copycat Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Krispy Kreme Donut Recipe
- Baked Teriyaki Chicken
- Italian Egg Drop Soup
- Nutella Puff Pastry Flowers
- Tomato Chickpea Pasta
- Roasted Stuffed Peppers
- Microplane Elite Box Grater
- Comforting Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- Copycat Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Slow Cooked French Dip Sandwiches
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat