Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These cute mini pumpkin pies are the perfect fall snack and great for a boost of energy! Add a twist with chocolate chips and you’re in for a super tasty, festive dessert. These adorable mini pumpkin pies are a bite sized alternative to pumpkin pie that comes together in minutes! Adorable, delicious and super easy to make, these individual pies will get you hooked on the first bite. Using filo pastry make these so convenient."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Vanilla Tiramisu Cake
- McDonald's Copycat Fried Apple Pie
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Ice Cream Bites
- Apple Fritter Donuts
- Dump and Go Cake Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Campfire S’more
- Tropical Paradise Pie
- All-American Butter Cake Recipe
- Carnival Cruise Line Copycat Chocolate Melting Cake
- A&P Spanish Bar Cake Copycat Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Frappuccino Recipe
- Caramel Frappuccino Recipe
- Appam or Sri Lankan Hoppers
- Chicken Drumsticks With Puff Pastry
- Homemade Italian Seasoning
- Butterbeer Frappuccino Recipe
- Healthy Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Baked Balsamic Chicken
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- Panettone Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat