This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"Looking for a special dessert idea? These delicate French Oreo macarons are going to be your new favorite way to enjoy an Oreo cookie! Oreo cookies are a classic snack that tastes amazing all on its own. But what if you could take that classic cookie flavor and elevate it? With this simple recipe for Oreo macarons, you can transform those plain sandwich cookies into a beautiful chocolate treat! If you’ve tasted both French and Italian macarons, you’re probably wondering what the difference between the two cookie varieties really is. "
Read NextMom's Mini Peach Pies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
We wouldn't be surprised if you said that the Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole recipe is your favorite casserole ever. Fortunately,… Continue reading: "Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole Recipe"
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- Easy Homemade Whipped Cream
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- Easy Cheesecake Cocktail: Cheesecake Factory Copycat
- Easy Key Lime Pie Cookies (Crumbl Copycat)
- 2 Ingredient Cream Biscuits Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat