Famous Brand Name Recipes: 38 of Your Favorite Brand Name Recipes Part 2
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Learn how to make brand name recipes for main dishes, sides, starters and sauces with Famous Brand Name Recipes: 38 of Your Favorite Brand Name Recipes Part 2. Recipes for brand name products can be created in your kitchen and they're fun to make! This collection is Part 2 of our two-part name brand recipes series. In Famous Brand Name Recipes: 50 of Your Favorite Brand Name Recipes Part 1, we offered the best of our recipes for brand name products for easy breakfast recipes for a crowd, as well as snack and dessert free brand name recipes.
With Part 2 of our two-part collection, learn how to make a recipe for a homemade version of Wonder Bread or even crescent rolls with one of the best Pillsbury crescent rolls recipes around, along with famous brand name recipes for Stovetop Stuffing, Hamburger Helper and more. Recipes for homemade products are easy and will save you money and extra trips to the grocery store. Cooking brand name recipes is simple, and your family will be so impressed with your ability to imitate famous recipes. Along with learning how to make, for example, a copycat Rice a Roni recipe, you can also learn how to make tastefully simple copycat recipes for some of your favorite sauces and dressings. For example, try the best copycat barbecue sauce recipe with our brand name recipe for Copycat KC BBQ Sauce. Or, try our brand name recipe for Copycat Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing, if you're looking an easy ranch dressing recipe.
Thus, whether you're in search of tastefully simple copycat recipes for favorite brand name recipes such as the best copycat barbecue sauce recipe, an easy ranch dressing recipe or recipes for homemade products for main dishes or sides, our collection of recipes for brand name products is sure to satisfy your appetite! And, don't forget to check out Part 1!
Table of Contents:
Make recipes for homemade products and create your own starters, sauces and drinks without making a trip to the grocery store. Serve your family non alcohol drink recipes that are copycats of famous recipes for drinks your family loves. If it's been a desire of yours to learn how to make the best salad dressing recipes at home, learn how to make a recipe for a homemade version of your favorite easy ranch dressing recipe, whip up the best copycat barbecue sauce recipe, or cook up homemade Prego sauce with our tastefully simple copycat recipes. Save a few bucks and avoid waste by making as much or as little you might need when making homemade Prego sauce, an easy ranch dressing recipe and more. If you're entertaining, try our top secret recipes for crackers, and make our quick fix easy appetizer recipes such as our recipe for hummus or our world's best homemade salsa recipe.
- Copycat Wheat Thins
- How to Make Homemade Mayonnaise
- Homemade Ritz Crackers
- Copycat A1 Sauce
- Homemade Ginger Ale
- Snapple Lemon Iced Tea
- Copycat Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- Copycat KC BBQ Sauce
- A&W Root Beer
- Marie Callendar's Honey Butter
- Homemade Prego Spaghetti Sauce
- Lipton Iced Tea Copycat
- How to Make Butter In Under 5 Minutes
- Homemade Hot Sauce
- Homemade Pace Copycat Salsa
- Jonah Lisa's Copycat Sabra Hummus
- How To Make the Best Salad Dressing Recipes You Love
If you've ever asked yourself "How are fishsticks made?" You can make the best fish sticks our tastefully simple copycat recipe. If you'd rather eat chicken instead of our best fish sticks, learn how to make your own shake n bake with our recipe for a homemade version. Cooking brand name recipes, such as our recipe for homemade shake and bake, is easy with free brand name recipes like our recipe of homemade pizza that you'd normally find in the freezer aisle. Also, if sandwiches are what you desire, don't forget to check out our Manwich copycat recipe. Your family will be shocked that you can mimic cool dinner recipes like this one at home! Name brand recipes are an easy way to redefine cool dinner recipes.
- Homemade Gorton's Fish Sticks
- Homemade Spaghetti O's
- Manwich Sloppy Joes
- Marc's Homemade Ramen Noodles
- Homemade Bagel Bites
- Copycat Hungry Man Salisbury Steak
- Homemade Shake 'n Bake Chicken
- Homemade Stouffer's French Bread Pizza
- Homemade Beefaroni
- Copycat Hot Pockets
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
Make cool dinner recipes for sides by trying out tastefully simple copycat recipes, such as a tater tot recipe, one of the best Pillsbury crescent rolls recipes around. If you want a rice side, try our copycat Rice a Roni recipe. We have other fun recipes for brand name products. If you've never tried your hand at homemade bread and always wonder how long to bake bread, fear not--we have handy, free brand name recipes. Try our recipe for a homemade version of fluffy homemade biscuits and other tasty bread recipes. Our recipes for homemade products are sure bets when it comes to making cool dinner recipes.
- Homemade Indian Naan Bread
- Homemade Stove Top Stuffing Mix
- Homemade Crescent Rolls
- Homemade Wonder Bread
- Homemade Tater Tots
- Homemade Rice-A-Roni
- Homemade Texas Toast Garlic Bread
- Homemade Mrs. T's Pierogies
- King's Hawaiian Bread Loaf
- Quick Buttermilk Biscuits
For more brand name recipes and great grocery copycats, check out Famous Brand Name Recipes: 50 of Your Favorite Brand Name Recipes Part 1.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
This easy pasta salad recipe is perfect for any picnic or church potluck. It is easy to make, creamy, and incredibly tasty. Side dish… Continue reading: "Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad"
- Copycat Buca di Beppo Meatballs
- Fried Cheesy Pickle Rolls
- Thai Green Curry
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Creamy Honey Walnut Shrimp
- Copycat Olive Garden Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo
- Olive Garden Copycat Lasagna Primavera
- Copycat Bangers and Mash Recipe
- Swedish Meatballs
- Knockoff KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- Goan Prawn Curry
- Homemade Sandwich Bread
- Cranberry Cookies With White Chocolate
- Italian Chocolate Salami
- Green Chilli Masala
- Double Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Buttercream
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat