Mackenzie from Cheerios and Lattes- Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cheerios and Lattes are two blessings in our home. They are little blessings that keep us going.
Those mornings with a little extra time, a latte replaces my husband’s and my morning cups of coffee and our two little guys’ sippy cups of cold milk (theirs minus the espresso of course). Sometimes, we find ourselves having days when a midday latte is needed just as much to give us that extra push to keep us going.
Cheerios are a favorite breakfast staple in our home as well as a multi-purpose snack. A few cheerios have been known to help distract and calm a “boo-boo”, stall a hungry tummy before dinner, quiet a noisy child during an important phone call or during a trip to the store, and of course fill a hungry parent who forgot to bring her own snack. Somedays I wonder what will happen when these little “magic beans” lose their magic (lattes can never lose their magic)… until then we will count them as blessings!
Cheerios and Lattes is an open door invitation into our home. I personally invite you over for a latte and a play date, just drop by whenever you can… the lattes will always be fresh and the cheerios never stale!"
Cheerios and Lattes Blog
Mackenzie's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Starbucks Chai Tea Latte Copycat
Chili's Restaurant Copycat Salsa
Red Robin's Freckled Lemonade Copycat
P.F. Changes Mongolian Beef Replica
Homemade Barbecue Ranch Pizza
Chick-fil-A Sweet Tea
Copycat Banana Boats
Copycat Starbucks Creme Brulee Latte
DIY Pumpkin Pie Spice
Homemade Cinnamon Coffee
Our Version of Panera's Thai Chopped Chicken Salad
The Best Homemade Caramel Corn
Copycat Cincinnati Skyline Chili
Just-Like Red Robin's Whiskey River BBQ Wrap
Copycat Gordon Biersch Garlic Fries
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Better Than Popeye's Jambalaya dish has just the right amount of spice. It's not too hot, but it has that flavorful kick that… Continue reading: "Better Than Popeye's Jambalaya Recipe"
- Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2021
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Glenna Muse-Food Blogger
- Mackenzie from Cheerios and Lattes- Food Blogger
- Dorothy Kern from Crazy For Crust - Food Blogger
- Jodi Durr from Meaningful Mama - Food Blogger
- Georgia from The Comfort of Cooking- Food Blogger
- Stefani Pollack - Food Blogger
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Avocado Donuts
- Chicken Breast Marinade
- Poppy Seed Rolls
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Baked Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe
- Broccoli Cauliflower Bacon Salad Recipe
- Starbucks Frappuccino
- Moe's Queso Recipe
- Copycat Shake Shack Burger Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat