Mackenzie from Cheerios and Lattes- Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cheerios and Lattes are two blessings in our home. They are little blessings that keep us going.
Those mornings with a little extra time, a latte replaces my husband’s and my morning cups of coffee and our two little guys’ sippy cups of cold milk (theirs minus the espresso of course). Sometimes, we find ourselves having days when a midday latte is needed just as much to give us that extra push to keep us going.
Cheerios are a favorite breakfast staple in our home as well as a multi-purpose snack. A few cheerios have been known to help distract and calm a “boo-boo”, stall a hungry tummy before dinner, quiet a noisy child during an important phone call or during a trip to the store, and of course fill a hungry parent who forgot to bring her own snack. Somedays I wonder what will happen when these little “magic beans” lose their magic (lattes can never lose their magic)… until then we will count them as blessings!
Cheerios and Lattes is an open door invitation into our home. I personally invite you over for a latte and a play date, just drop by whenever you can… the lattes will always be fresh and the cheerios never stale!"
Cheerios and Lattes Blog
Mackenzie's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Starbucks Chai Tea Latte Copycat
Chili's Restaurant Copycat Salsa
Red Robin's Freckled Lemonade Copycat
P.F. Changes Mongolian Beef Replica
Homemade Barbecue Ranch Pizza
Chick-fil-A Sweet Tea
Copycat Banana Boats
Copycat Starbucks Creme Brulee Latte
DIY Pumpkin Pie Spice
Homemade Cinnamon Coffee
Our Version of Panera's Thai Chopped Chicken Salad
The Best Homemade Caramel Corn
Copycat Cincinnati Skyline Chili
Just-Like Red Robin's Whiskey River BBQ Wrap
Copycat Gordon Biersch Garlic Fries
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff recipe is rich and creamy in all the right ways. It will take you longer to drive to the… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff"
- Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2020
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Liz Houck-Food Blogger
- Krissy from Krissy's Creations- Food Blogger
- Carrie Farias - Food Blogger
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of January 2013
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Arlene from Flour on my Face- Food Blogger
- Rachelle from Mommy? I'm Hungry! - Food Blogger
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat