Abeego Beeswax Wraps Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Abeego Beeswax Wraps Review
Gifted by: Abeego
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, editor of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Keeping food stored properly to stay fresh can be a struggle, especially if you want to use a reusable system. In comes Abeego, the natural solution to the age old issue of keeping food from becoming stale. These washable wraps allow your food to breathe without going bad.
The beeswax wraps work amazingly. They are completely pliable and you can mold them to fit around any food. The three sizes range from fairly small to large. Once the wraps get cold, they hold their shape. This is great when you are covering a bowl with the wrap. The wraps also work really well for when you are letting dough rise since they allow the dough to breathe. After use, the wraps are incredibly easy to clean with just a little soap and water.
I loved how environmentally friendly these food wraps were. All of the ingredients used are completely natural. The wraps themselves can be reused for over a year without losing their quality. It is time to stop using plastics and throw-away containers, and start using Abeego.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy pasta salad recipe is perfect for any picnic or church potluck. It is easy to make, creamy, and incredibly tasty. Side dish… Continue reading: "Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad"
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Cotton Candy Maker!
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Colori Titanium Steak Knife Set!
- Enter to win the Vanilla Bean Paste Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a Camerons Pizza Grilling Pan!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
- Enter to Win a Set of Zipzicle Ice Pop Molds!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pop Tarts
- Instant Pot Ham
- Strawberry Fudge With White Chocolate
- Creamy Meatball Soup Recipe
- Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Braised Cabbage Piroshki
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Easy Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
- Perfect Baked Potatoes Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat