Abeego Beeswax Wraps Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Abeego Beeswax Wraps Review
Gifted by: Abeego
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, editor of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Keeping food stored properly to stay fresh can be a struggle, especially if you want to use a reusable system. In comes Abeego, the natural solution to the age old issue of keeping food from becoming stale. These washable wraps allow your food to breathe without going bad.
The beeswax wraps work amazingly. They are completely pliable and you can mold them to fit around any food. The three sizes range from fairly small to large. Once the wraps get cold, they hold their shape. This is great when you are covering a bowl with the wrap. The wraps also work really well for when you are letting dough rise since they allow the dough to breathe. After use, the wraps are incredibly easy to clean with just a little soap and water.
I loved how environmentally friendly these food wraps were. All of the ingredients used are completely natural. The wraps themselves can be reused for over a year without losing their quality. It is time to stop using plastics and throw-away containers, and start using Abeego.
Read NextZipzicle Ice Pop Molds Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie is an amazing copycat seafood recipe that you can grill up any time of the year. It's… Continue reading: "Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie"
- Enter to Win a Set of Zipzicle Ice Pop Molds!
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Brownie Brittle Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond 10 Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set!
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Colori Titanium Steak Knife Set!
- Chance to Win a Calamityware "Things Could Be Worse" Mug Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Biscuits
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy To Make Patriotic Mini Cheesecakes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 4th Of July Cut Out Cookies
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat