Avalon Tea Kettle Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Avalon Tea Kettle Review
Provided by: Primula
Primula Company Profile
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin
Tea kettles are one of the oldest kitchen appliances. They have been made in all shapes, sizes, colors, and forms. The Avalon Tea Kettle, made by Primula is a sleek and modern take on the everyday appliance. The stainless steel kettle will provide a small burst of color in your kitchen, while being used every day.
The tea kettle's design is geared for easy use. The 2.5 quart size is large enough for handling plenty of water. The water comes to a very quick boil on the stovetop. The sound of the tea kettle is not a harsh whistle, but is load enough to be heard from a nearby room. Some kettle handles can get extremely hot to the touch while boiling water and you may burn yourself. The Avalon Tea Kettle is insulated in such a way that the handle remains cool to the touch. The handle is also soft and easy to hold without discomfort. I know I have had trouble with tea kettles pouring all over the place. The Avalon Tea Kettle will pour in a steady stream through the spout. You also have the option of flipping open the spot to pour out the water quicker. The kettle is designed for easy use and easy cleaning.
Every day people use kettles to make tea, instant meals, and a cup of hot cocoa. This product will complement any kitchen and perform important functions. This tea kettle will be a kitchen staple in every house.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win a SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop Set!
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour Wayfarer 8-Cup Ceramic French Press!
- Enter to Win an Epare Beer Glass Set!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM 5.7QT Non-Stick Covered Chinese Wok!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Cast Iron Covered Deep Skillet!
- Chance to Win a Pizza Slice 'N Serve Tool!
- Zojirushi Home Bakery Mini Breadmaker Review
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat