- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Ayesha Porcelain Enamel Deep Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Ayesha Porcelain Enamel Deep Skillet
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Cooking dinner is that much easier when you have the Ayesha Home Collection Porcelain Enamel 12" Covered Deep Skillet. The size, build, and durability of this pan makes it great for stovetop and oven use. It comes complete with a tempered glass lid to lock in heat.
I especially love the nonstick coating used on this pan, as well as the others in the collection. It incorporates a diamond, textured pattern to actually enhance the browning of your food, while keeping it from sticking to the pan. Other nonstick pans, tend to keep your food from showing the proper color, but not this one.
The fantastic browning of ingredients and ability to move from stovetop to oven, make the large skillet ideal for pot roast recipes, stews, and other slow cooked meals. The size and function of the pan also make it great for fritattas, vegetable side dishes, and so much more.
This skillet incorporates a helper handle in addition to the longer, steel handle, making it simpler to lift and transport. A slight indent on the long handle allows you to get a grip on it without struggle.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi Copycat Recipe
Whatever you do this season, you have to try this Olive Garden shrimp scampi recipe. This Copycat Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi tastes… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi Copycat Recipe"
- Win a Kitchen Supreme French Press Bundle!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat Review
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Win a Casa Amarosa Tortilla Warmer!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- Hazelnut Latte
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat