Ball Water Bath Canning Kit Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Invented long before refrigeration, canning is one of the oldest and easiest ways to preserve food. Canning is no longer something we rely on, but it has become a great hobby for many people. Preserve all of your favorite fruits and veggies from your garden, and you can enjoy them during any season. Use this Ball Water Bath Canning Kit to make canning simple, easy, and fun.
This kit comes with everything you need to get started canning. All you need are mason jars and something delicious to put inside them! The large pot included with the kit is great for other uses too. At 21 quarts, this is the perfect-sized pot to make homemade stock and large batches of soup. It is big enough to seal seven different jars at once. A jar funnel, jar lifter, lid lifter, bubble remover, and headspace tool.
From jams and jellies, to homemade pickles, the ideas are endless once you have this kit in your hands. Whether you have a famous salsa recipe or an out-of-this-world apple sauce recipe, this kit will help you make batch after batch. All of your creations would make great, edible gift that holds a special meaning.
This kit makes a great gift for any culinary enthusiast or gardener in your life! Gardeners will love being able to preserve all their wonderful fruits and vegetables. Start a new hobby with this beginner kit and get canning your creations today!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Enter to Win Free Fazoli Appetizers!
- Chance to Win a Camerons BBQ Grilling Wok!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
- Weston Products Slider Burger Press Review
- Grow and Make Artisan Cheese Making Kit Review
- Win a Rove Infuser Water Bottle!
- Win a Vacu Vin Swirling Wine Carafe!
- Chance to Win a Caso ProMaster Induction Cooktop!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Auntie Anne's Pretzels
- Apple Cinnamon Pretzel Bites
- Homemade Italian Dressing Recipe
- 43 Fast Food Restaurant Recipes
- Homemade Cinnabon Bread Machine Recipe
- Copycat Cinnabon Frosting
- Homemade Auntie Anne's Pretzels
- Copycat Cinnabon Soft Pretzels with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Bakery Style Cranberry Pound Cake
- Best Ever Quail Eggs, Potato and Mushrooms Brunch
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat