BergHOFF 3-Piece Leo Pizza Set
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
BergHOFF 3-Piece Leo Pizza Set
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
The BergHOFF 3-Piece Leo Pizza Set includes three great tools from the trusted kitchenware company. The Pizza Stone is designed to help cook pizza perfectly, while the Pizza Shovel can be used to slide pizza in and out of the oven, as well as for slicing. The final tool included in the set is dual purpose; the sharp, rocking blade is ideal for slicing pizza and the built-in grater lets you grate cheese before or after cooking it.
Each piece of this gift set is well-crafted. I especially love the pizza stone. It is made from a cordierite material that is extremely durable and can be used in extreme heats. This means you can use it in regular ovens, in pizza ovens, and on a high temperature grill. I actually like using it to cook all kinds of food besides pizza. It works great for grilling foods like shrimp and even veggies!
The pizza shovel or peel is made from a gorgeous wood and has a dual function. Not only can you slide pizza in and out of an oven, you can slice the pizza directly on the board. Little markings help you cut the perfect-size slices.
The Leo Pizza Cutter is incredibly unique and handy. The grater can be used to shred mozzarella when making your own pizza, or Parmesan if you want to finish the pizza with extra cheese! The slicer rocks back and forth to cut into soft and hard crusts with ease.
Both the shovel and cutter have hanging loops attached. This makes it easy for storing the tools wherever is best. The collection of items makes a fun and unique gift.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Philly Cheesesteak Hamburger Helper will make you forget all about the boxed type you had as a kid, youll love this creamy, cheesy… Continue reading: "Philly Cheesesteak Hamburger Helper"
Chance to Win a Lekue Lunchbox To Go!
Chance to Win a Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish!
Copykat.com's Dining Out at Home 2 Cookbook Review
Chicago Metallic Pie Bowl Set Review
Creo Stax Giveaway
Loveland Acre's Popcorn 2 Pound Muslin Bag Review
Fusionbrands PoachPod Stainless Review
The Easy Sushi Review
Swiss Diamond 5-Piece Pan Set Giveaway!
Enter to Win a Frego Food Storage Container!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lekue LunchBox To Go
- Roast Pork in a Bath of Beer and a Bed of Mixed Onions
- Totally Scrumptious Waffles
- Restaurant-Style Hunan Chicken Recipe
- Homemade Broccoli Chicken Fritters
- Little Potato Charred Corn Salad
- Ox Tongue Goulash
- Orange Jelly Mini Cakes
- Banana, Ginger and Walnut Cake
- Grilled Salmon Pasta Salad
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat