Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
Provided by: Blue Apron
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin
Blue Apron provides a unique and exciting service. They ship you everything you need to cook three complete gourmet meals. When I say "everything" i mean everything! Most of the ingredients are portioned, making your cooking experience even simpler. Each meal makes more than enough for two people and you are given the choice between meat/fish or vegetarian. The vegetables come packed bright and fresh, as though they were purchased at the market that day.
We made all three recipes and were delighted with how they came out. Each recipe came with a recipe sheet with a little background on the dish, a brightly colored picture, nutritional content, and step-by-step directions. The best part is they design their recipes to be made in 35 minutes or less. I loved the variety of recipes they included in the box. The Prime Publishing office enjoyed Chicken Sloppy Joe Sliders, Hanger Steak with Plantains, and North African Spice Shrimp. Find the recipes we made here.
Save time by letting someone else plan the menu and grocery shop. Each recipe teaches you skills that can be used in your everyday cooking. You will want to keep each recipe they send for making in the future too! The recipe box subscription is great for a busy family, date nights, or giving as a gift.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Kyocera Nonstick Fry Pan Review
- CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker
- Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste Review
- Sprout Kit Review
- Creo Stax Review
- Zoku Slush and Shake Maker Review
- Lawless Jerky Review
- Circulon Symmetry 11-Piece Cookware Set
- Zojirushi Home Bakery Mini Breadmaker Review
- Dexas Breast Cancer Awareness Cutting Board
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bakery-Style Pumpkin Bread
- Chinese Takeout Sticky Garlic Cauliflower
- Bakery-Style Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts
- Costco-Style Turkey Roll Ups
- Copycat Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake
- Copycat Chipotle Hot Salsa
- Copycat Chipotle Pinto Beans
- Panera Autumn Squash Soup Copycat Recipe
- Copycat IKEA Swedish Meatballs (Kottbullar)
- Homemade Boston Market Cinnamon Apples
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat