Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
By: Arielle Matlin, editor for AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
Provided by: Blue Apron
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin
Blue Apron provides a unique and exciting service. They ship you everything you need to cook three complete gourmet meals. When I say "everything" i mean everything! Most of the ingredients are portioned, making your cooking experience even simpler. Each meal makes more than enough for two people and you are given the choice between meat/fish or vegetarian. The vegetables come packed bright and fresh, as though they were purchased at the market that day.
We made all three recipes and were delighted with how they came out. Each recipe came with a recipe sheet with a little background on the dish, a brightly colored picture, nutritional content, and step-by-step directions. The best part is they design their recipes to be made in 35 minutes or less. I loved the variety of recipes they included in the box. The Prime Publishing office enjoyed Chicken Sloppy Joe Sliders, Hanger Steak with Plantains, and North African Spice Shrimp. Find the recipes we made here.
Save time by letting someone else plan the menu and grocery shop. Each recipe teaches you skills that can be used in your everyday cooking. You will want to keep each recipe they send for making in the future too! The recipe box subscription is great for a busy family, date nights, or giving as a gift.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Emile Henry Mixing Bowl Set Review
- Camp Chef Ultimate Camping Stove System Review
- Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
- Anolon 12-Cup Muffin Pan Review
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Takeya Cold Brew Coffee Maker Review
- Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan Review
- Rosle Pizza Cutter Review
- Brieftons 4-in-1 Mandoline Review
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pizza Star Recipe
- 15 Cafe Rio Copycat Recipes
- Homemade Ground Sausage and White Bean Chili
- Copycat Sweetie Pie’s Macaroni and Cheese
- Soul Warming Restaurant-Style Seafood Chowder
- 30 Best Cheesecake Factory Copycat Recipes
- 17 KFC Copycat Recipes for You
- Copycat Olive Garden Lasagna Fritta
- Spiced Herb Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
- Yellow Beans Garlic Mayonnaise Spread