Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
Provided by: Blue Apron
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin
Blue Apron provides a unique and exciting service. They ship you everything you need to cook three complete gourmet meals. When I say "everything" i mean everything! Most of the ingredients are portioned, making your cooking experience even simpler. Each meal makes more than enough for two people and you are given the choice between meat/fish or vegetarian. The vegetables come packed bright and fresh, as though they were purchased at the market that day.
We made all three recipes and were delighted with how they came out. Each recipe came with a recipe sheet with a little background on the dish, a brightly colored picture, nutritional content, and step-by-step directions. The best part is they design their recipes to be made in 35 minutes or less. I loved the variety of recipes they included in the box. The Prime Publishing office enjoyed Chicken Sloppy Joe Sliders, Hanger Steak with Plantains, and North African Spice Shrimp. Find the recipes we made here.
Save time by letting someone else plan the menu and grocery shop. Each recipe teaches you skills that can be used in your everyday cooking. You will want to keep each recipe they send for making in the future too! The recipe box subscription is great for a busy family, date nights, or giving as a gift.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to Win a Breville Thermal Pro Hard Anodized 12.5'' Skillet!
Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
Chance to Win a Bulbhead Red Copper 5-Minute Chef Cooker!
Enter to Win a Chef Tony Bacon Pan!
Chance to win the Cake Boss Mixing Bowl Set!
Sprout Kit Review
Win a Kitchen Supreme French Press Bundle!
Waring Pro Hot Dog Griller Review
The 'Ove' Glove Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Authentic Beef Bourguignon
- Copycat Food Court Soft Pretzels
- Childhood Crescent Roll Pigs in a Blanket
- Homemade Breakfast Sausage Patties
- Copycat French Quarter Mini Beignets
- Italian Restaurant Style Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chick-fil-A Nuggets
- Olive Garden Five Cheese Ziti al Forno
- Orange Lemon Marmalade
- Easy Jambalaya
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat