Bonfire Wines Ember Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Introducing the newest and most modern way to drink wine, from a pouch! Forget hauling around bottles of wine to a neighbor's house, on a picnic, or to the beach, Bonfire Wines' cutting edge wine pouches will save you the hassle. The pouches of wine come in two varieties, a white blend called Ignite and a red blend called Ember. The wine tastes great, stays fresher longer than from a bottle, and it has 80% less of a carbon footprint than its counterpart glass bottle of wine.
We sampled the red wine blend, Ember. It is the perfect red wine to serve at a party. Since it is light and fruity, it will go with many dishes and fit the palate of most guests. This blend would go great in a spritzer or another cocktail featuring wine.
We love the design of the pouch. It actually fits TWO bottles, even though it seems slimmer than one glass bottle of wine. The pouch is designed to leave 80% less of a carbon footprint as one regular bottle of wine. The pouch also deflates as you drink the wine, keeping air from getting inside, and keeping the wine fresh.
This is a great wine to bring to a party or give as a gift. You can even have some fun and try drinking the wine from the spout, responsibly of course! Your pouch of Bonfire Wines is sure to get everyone talking and enjoying their glass of wine.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Chance to Win a Complete 3-Piece Pizza Set!
Win a Smart Planet Bacon Bowl Maker!
Chance to Win a Microplane Elite Box Grater!
Chance to Win a Tovolo 3-Piece FlexCore Spatula Set!
Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Tri-Ply Twin French Skillet Set!
Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Cheese Knife Set!
Bear Paws Review
Win an Ohuhu Can Opener!
Win a Tree of Life Cutting Board and Salt Box Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma’s Twisted French Toast or ‘Friganele’
- Chilli Con Meatballs a La Ramona’s Cuisine
- Apple, Carrot and Zucchini Cake with Ginger and Turmeric
- Three Grains, Mushrooms with Fresh Herbs and Onion Squash Bateau
- Herby Barley Couscous with Chipotle Halloumi and Grilled Apricots
- All Seasons Orzo, Halloumi and Olive Salad
- Waffle, Quail Eggs, Bacon and Maple Syrup Lush Breakfast
- Healthier Flapjacks with Honey and Dry Pomegranate Seeds
- Brown and Green Lentils with Portobello Mushrooms, Wasabi Rocket and Watercress Hearty Salad
- Homemade Avocado and Fried Egg Crostini
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat