- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Capresso One Cup Coffee Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Capresso One Cup Coffee Maker Review
Gifted by: Capresso
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
The Capresso One Cup Coffee Maker lets you start your morning on the right note. This extremely simple to use appliance will become essential in your daily routine. This coffee maker comes complete with a stainless steel insulated thermal mug.
The design is very user-friendly and I love that the coffee maker operates with just the press of one button. Simply fill the removable filter with coffee ground, close the lid, and press the start button. In less than a few minutes, you will have a hot cup of freshly brewed coffee.
The 16 ounce travel mug makes a great coffee mug especially if you are driving in your car. I love that you can brew straight into the mug, even with the lid on! You can literally press a single button and walk out the door, coffee in hand, within 5 minutes of walking up. You can also use a smaller mug with fewer grounds if you prefer.
This is the perfect coffee maker for a college student living in dorms or a household that doesn't all drink coffee. It is also a great addition to any office. All of the key components come apart to make cleaning this appliance easy as can be.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie is an amazing copycat seafood recipe that you can grill up any time of the year. It's… Continue reading: "Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie"
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM 5.7QT Non-Stick Covered Chinese Wok!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
- Chance to Win an Anolon SureGrip 3-Piece Paring Knife Set!
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Colori Titanium Steak Knife Set!
- Betty Jane Gremlins Candy Box Review
- The Kitchen Safe Review
- Savora Pizza Wheel Review
- Enter to win the Vanilla Bean Paste Giveaway!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crumbl Cotton Candy Cookie Recipe
- Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat