Cool Gear Flavor Infuser Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Cool Gear Flavor Infuser allows you to make your own flavored water and drink it on the go. Fresh fruit is place in the core of the water bottle and it instantly starts to infuse your water. The water bottles come in four vibrant colors.
The infuser is simple to use; just add sliced fruit to the infuser core, either by lifting the lid cap or taking off the lid completely. Then add water and voila; after a few minutes you will have flavor infused water just like you buy at the store. The money you will save makes this Flavor Infuser more than worth its value.
The design is well thought out, from the insulation to the colors used. I love that this infuser has double wall insulation because it actually keeps the drink cold unlike some water bottles. I also like that they include a straw that matches the infuser core and lid.
The cup can hold 23 ounces which I find the perfect size for a bottle you want to travel with. I take this infuser with me in the car, to work, to the gym, and just about everywhere in between. After a long day, the Flavor Infuser can go right into the dishwasher.
Read NextSavora Pizza Wheel Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup recipe is unlike any other soup you have tried before. The famous Outback recipe is a… Continue reading: "Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup"
- Savora Pizza Wheel Review
- Win a Camp Chef Cast Iron Pizza Pan!
- Betty Jane Gremlins Candy Box Review
- Brownie Brittle Review
- Chance to Win a Tovolo Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker!
- Enter to Win Free Fazoli Appetizers!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Cotton Candy Maker!
- Joie French Fry Cutter Review
- WonderTop Review
- Win a Vacu Vin Swirling Wine Carafe!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- Viral Chocolate Covered Blueberry Yogurt Clusters
- Barbie Milkshake Recipe
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Ooey Gooey Oatmeal Cherry Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe
- Chicken Drums Of Heaven
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes
- Easy Cake Mix Oreo Cookie Sandwiches
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat