Creo Stax Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Creo Stax Review
Gifted by: Creo
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, editor of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Have you ever gotten a dish at a restaurant and wondered, "How did they make this look so pretty"? The mystery is revealed when you start to use the Creo Stax, one of the latest innovative food prep tools to come along. The Creo Stax kit includes everything you need to make restaurant-style dishes at home that will impress.
Famous restaurants are all about presenting food in an exciting and unique way. This kit creates beautifully presented "towers" of food. The pieces in the kit make it simple and easy to assemble the "towers". You can even create a double tower of food that will truly wow friends and family. The divider piece is particularly helpful when you want to give everyone a little taste of your beautiful creation. All the pieces are user-friendly and come apart to clean very easily. Each piece can be put in the dishwasher for mindless cleaning.
The kit comes with a guide book filled with 22 recipes to get you thinking creatively and outside of the box. Some of our favorite recipes are the Cucumber and Avocado Wrapped Slaw and the Polenta-Tomato Stack. The recipes are for all skill levels and are marked to denote difficulty. You can make anything from salad to dessert using the Creo Stax. The recipes come out looking fantastic, but they also taste great. This kit is all about having fun with cooking and experimenting with new cooking techniques.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There is nothing more satisfying at the end of a long day than some potatoes au gratin to indulge yourself in. These perfect Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat Pioneer Woman Au Gratin Potatoes"
Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
Chance to Win a Zoku Slush and Shake Maker!
Chance to Win a WUSTHOF Urban Farmer Chef's Knife!
Win a Set of Frieling Spice Boxes!
Shirley J Mugging! Review
Newton Milk and Sugar Set Review
Win a Tomorrow's Kitchen Cheese Slicer and Rind Peeler!
Chance to Win a Fissler SensoRed Crepe Pan!
Chance to Win a Camerons BBQ Grilling Wok!
Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Momofuku Pork Buns
- Cucumber, Broccoli and Radish Sprouts Salad
- 9 Copycat Recipes for Trader Joe's Brand Items
- Steamy Meatball Soup
- 22 Copycat Mexican Restaurant Recipes
- 25 Best Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
- 44 Copycat Salad Recipes from Restaurants
- Semolina and Ricotta Cheese Soufflé
- Home Made Pizza in a Flash
- Breakfast Cheese Omelette on Toast
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat