9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
CucinaPro Lazy Susan Cheese Plate
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
CucinaPro Lazy Susan Cheese Plate
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
The CucinaPro Lazy Susan Cheese Plate is a fun and elegant way to serve your favorite cheeses and finger foods. The lazy Susan has a chalkboard surface so you can identify the types of cheese. The set comes complete with two cheese knives and chalk to use on the board.
I love the idea of a lazy Susan cheese plate. It makes it easy for all your guests to try different cheeses without having to reach over one another. The addition of a slate surface eliminates the need to add a cheese marker or explain out loud the variety of cheeses.
I like that the slate top is removable. It makes it easy to wipe down the cheese plate without getting the whole lazy Susan wet. Getting the chalk off is simple as can be so you can keep changing the cheese selection every time you have people over.
The wood base of the lazy Susan complements the slate very well. It has a modern appeal that looks great with any decor. It makes a fun hostess gift that any recipient is sure to love. Bring it to a housewarming, with a couple of great cheeses, and you will be the hit of the party.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
This easy pasta salad recipe is perfect for any picnic or church potluck. It is easy to make, creamy, and incredibly tasty. Side dish… Continue reading: "Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad"
- Chance to Win a LaGrange Waffle Maker!
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM 5.7QT Non-Stick Covered Chinese Wok!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Joie French Fry Cutter Review
- Win a Rosti Loomm Bowl Set!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Dunkin Donuts Wake Up Wrap Copycat Recipe
- Dairy Queen Flamethrower Burger
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat