Epare Beer Glass Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Now you can enjoy an ice-cold glass of beer without getting your hands wet! This Epare Beer Glass Set features double walls to keep the condensation from the cold liquid away from your fingers.
This set contains two pieces of clear glassware that are 8.25 inches tall. Each can hold up to 10 ounces of liquid. The overall shape of each glass is similar to an ice cream cone, as it starts small at the bottom and gradually gets larger, giving it a sleek look. Each one is hand-blown by skilled glass crafters to ensure consistent quality and design.
The pieces are made from Borosilicate Glass, which is a strong, heat-resistant glass that is traditionally used in making laboratory products. Because of this, these cups are lighter, thinner, and more durable than a typical beer glass. In fact, you might think it's plastic the first time you pick one up because it's so light (I sure did)! This unique material also makes the glasses break-resistant and scratch-proof. They're perfect for anyone with kids or grandkids that have a tendency to knock things over.
Your husband is guaranteed to love these cups for drinking his beer during the big football game. But these glasses are good for drinking more than just beer. You can pretty much use them to drink anything you want, from water to juice to even champagne. They are elegant enough that no one will look at you funny for drinking apple juice from a beer glass (I mean, no, I didn't do that...).
These beer glasses are dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe. They come with a lifetime warranty, making them a safe and sophisticated option for serving drinks.
Read NextCucinaPro Snowflake Waffler
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup recipe is unlike any other soup you have tried before. The famous Outback recipe is a… Continue reading: "Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup"
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Snowflake Waffler!
- Chance to Win a Complete 3-Piece Pizza Set!
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
- Win a Camp Chef Cast Iron Pizza Pan!
- Cookie Brownie Party Pack from David's Cookies Review
- Destapa Banana Kit Review
- Win a Smart Planet Gummy Candy Maker!
- Chance to Win a Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy To Make Patriotic Mini Cheesecakes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 4th Of July Cut Out Cookies
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Easy Homemade Blueberry Pie Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pasta Recipe
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Scary Halloween Cupcakes
- Shake And Bake Pork Chops Recipe
- Superb Elderberry Jam
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat