Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Fiesta bakeware is known for its high-quality ceramic, bold colors, and timeless designs. The 9"x13" Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish is the perfect baker for making casseroles, side dishes, and desserts. It comes in 15 vibrant colors to match their other bakeware pieces.
This baker is the ultimate dish for making and serving casseroles. It is just the right size for making lasagna, breakfast bakes, party dips, and more. Not only can you use it for making savory recipes, but I found it can be used for dessert recipes like brownies, cakes, and cookie bars.
The Fiesta brand is an American classic. I love the simple, yet distinct design that makes it so special and easy to recognize. It is incredibly handy to be able to make and serve a dinner all in one dish. The wide lip on the top of the dish looks nice ands make it easier to pass. Plus, you are sure to get compliments when you use this at your next dinner party.
This dish is incredibly versatile. Not only can you rely on it for your baking needs, it can be also be used in the microwave and can be put in the dishwasher when you are done with it.
Read NextCaso ProMaster Induction Cooktop
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This spaghetti pie was only available at Olive Garden for a limited time, but it was amazing while it was there. It's filled with… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie"
- Chance to Win a Caso ProMaster Induction Cooktop!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Core Kitchen Grip Strip Funnel Cutting Board Review
- Ball Water Bath Canning Kit Review
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Home 14" Covered Wok!
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Win a Set of Ohuhu Protect Fresh Boxes!
- Chicago Metallic Pie Bowl Set Review
- Chance to Win a Cosori French Press!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- Delicious Egg Chicken Roll Recipe
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Redneck Nachos (ole Red Copycat)
- Moroccan Tomato And Cauliflower Soup
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat