Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Fiesta bakeware is known for its high-quality ceramic, bold colors, and timeless designs. The 9"x13" Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish is the perfect baker for making casseroles, side dishes, and desserts. It comes in 15 vibrant colors to match their other bakeware pieces.
This baker is the ultimate dish for making and serving casseroles. It is just the right size for making lasagna, breakfast bakes, party dips, and more. Not only can you use it for making savory recipes, but I found it can be used for dessert recipes like brownies, cakes, and cookie bars.
The Fiesta brand is an American classic. I love the simple, yet distinct design that makes it so special and easy to recognize. It is incredibly handy to be able to make and serve a dinner all in one dish. The wide lip on the top of the dish looks nice ands make it easier to pass. Plus, you are sure to get compliments when you use this at your next dinner party.
This dish is incredibly versatile. Not only can you rely on it for your baking needs, it can be also be used in the microwave and can be put in the dishwasher when you are done with it.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Jet Fryer Giveaway
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-Piece Silicone Spatula and Turner Set!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Primal Kitchen Real Sauerkraut Kit Review
- Cookie Brownie Party Pack from David's Cookies Review
- Vinturi Essential Wine and Spirit Aerators Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pineapple Crab Sticks Salad
- 29 Restaurant Side Dish Recipes (Copycats to Steal the Show)
- Homemade Garlic Butter Steak and Scallops
- Easy Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- Spicy Pumpkin Soup With Minced Meat
- Stouffer’s Macaroni And Cheese
- Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites
- Simple Herring Pate
- Lemon Fudge
- Pineapple Bbq Chicken
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat