- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Fiesta bakeware is known for its high-quality ceramic, bold colors, and timeless designs. The 9"x13" Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish is the perfect baker for making casseroles, side dishes, and desserts. It comes in 15 vibrant colors to match their other bakeware pieces.
This baker is the ultimate dish for making and serving casseroles. It is just the right size for making lasagna, breakfast bakes, party dips, and more. Not only can you use it for making savory recipes, but I found it can be used for dessert recipes like brownies, cakes, and cookie bars.
The Fiesta brand is an American classic. I love the simple, yet distinct design that makes it so special and easy to recognize. It is incredibly handy to be able to make and serve a dinner all in one dish. The wide lip on the top of the dish looks nice ands make it easier to pass. Plus, you are sure to get compliments when you use this at your next dinner party.
This dish is incredibly versatile. Not only can you rely on it for your baking needs, it can be also be used in the microwave and can be put in the dishwasher when you are done with it.
Read NextCucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff
This Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff recipe is rich and creamy in all the right ways. It will take you longer to drive to the… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff"
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
- Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Win a Casa Amarosa Tortilla Warmer!
- Chance to Win Free Zoup! Chicken Broth!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Tri-Ply Twin French Skillet Set!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Chance to Win a LaGrange Waffle Maker!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- Hazelnut Latte
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat