Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Fiesta bakeware is known for its high-quality ceramic, bold colors, and timeless designs. The 9"x13" Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish is the perfect baker for making casseroles, side dishes, and desserts. It comes in 15 vibrant colors to match their other bakeware pieces.
This baker is the ultimate dish for making and serving casseroles. It is just the right size for making lasagna, breakfast bakes, party dips, and more. Not only can you use it for making savory recipes, but I found it can be used for dessert recipes like brownies, cakes, and cookie bars.
The Fiesta brand is an American classic. I love the simple, yet distinct design that makes it so special and easy to recognize. It is incredibly handy to be able to make and serve a dinner all in one dish. The wide lip on the top of the dish looks nice ands make it easier to pass. Plus, you are sure to get compliments when you use this at your next dinner party.
This dish is incredibly versatile. Not only can you rely on it for your baking needs, it can be also be used in the microwave and can be put in the dishwasher when you are done with it.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What should you be making for dinner tonight? Why this recipe for Copycat Pioneer Woman's Asian Noodle Salad, of course! It's simple… Continue reading: "Copycat Pioneer Woman’s Asian Noodle Salad"
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
- Win Three Hutzler Snack Attack Containers!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Win a Casa Amarosa Tortilla Warmer!
- Win a Snack in the Box Container!
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Win a Kitchen Supreme French Press Bundle!
- Win a Kyocera Nonstick Fry Pan!
- Microplane Elite Series Review
- Lawless Jerky Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Pastrami
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Baked Cannelloni With Spinach
- Smoked Turkey
- Corn Fritters
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat