Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Fiesta bakeware is known for its high-quality ceramic, bold colors, and timeless designs. The 9"x13" Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish is the perfect baker for making casseroles, side dishes, and desserts. It comes in 15 vibrant colors to match their other bakeware pieces.
This baker is the ultimate dish for making and serving casseroles. It is just the right size for making lasagna, breakfast bakes, party dips, and more. Not only can you use it for making savory recipes, but I found it can be used for dessert recipes like brownies, cakes, and cookie bars.
The Fiesta brand is an American classic. I love the simple, yet distinct design that makes it so special and easy to recognize. It is incredibly handy to be able to make and serve a dinner all in one dish. The wide lip on the top of the dish looks nice ands make it easier to pass. Plus, you are sure to get compliments when you use this at your next dinner party.
This dish is incredibly versatile. Not only can you rely on it for your baking needs, it can be also be used in the microwave and can be put in the dishwasher when you are done with it.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy dessert recipe for Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler is a great go-to recipe to keep on hand. The rich… Continue reading: "Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler"
Chance to Win a Qwick Trim Meat and Brisket Trimmer!
Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
Enter to Win a Set of Grate Chef Products!
Shirley J Mugging! Review
Microplane Elite Series Review
Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
Grow and Make Artisan Cheese Making Kit Review
Ball Water Bath Canning Kit Review
Win a Tomorrow's Kitchen Cheese Slicer and Rind Peeler!
Win a Rove Infuser Water Bottle!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Grommet
- Mascarpone Tiramisu Dessert
- Copycat Grand Lux Cafe Chicken and Waffles
- Ravioli Summer Pasta Salad
- Crunchy French Onion Chicken
- Yummy Spicy Coconut Chicken
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
- Easy Crab Cake Recipe
- Restaurant Style Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Vegetable Pastry-Free Flan (Quiche)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat