Fissler SensoRed Crepe Pan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Fissler SensoRed Crepe Pan
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
A crepe can be ruined with the wrong pan, and made perfect with the right one. This Fissler SensoRed Crepe Pan is ideal for making the beautiful and delicate pancake. The SensoRed nonstick coating is combined with a steel base for induction-cooking and aluminum-build for heat distribution.
This is one of the most interesting pans I have used thanks to the innovative SensoRed coating. It actually changes color to indicate the pan is hot enough to start cooking. This is particularly great for cooking crepes because the must cook quick. It can also work well for making delicate omelets and making a gooey grilled cheese sandwich.
I love that this pan is induction-friendly thanks to the design of the base. It makes it infinitely more versatile because you can make crepes just about anywhere!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour Espresso Maker!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set!
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Cast Iron Covered Deep Skillet!
- Weston Products Slider Burger Press Review
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Chance to Win an Artisan Series Microplane Grater Set!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine
- Chicken Marsala
- Dutch Apple Pie Recipe From Scratch
- Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Quick Ramen Noodle Stir Fry
- Copycat Applebees Quesadilla Burger
- Copycat Ruth's Mile High Biscuits
- Homemade Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Instant Pot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat