9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Caso ProMaster Induction Cooktop
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Caso ProMaster Induction Cooktop
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Adding another cooktop to your kitchen, has never been easier. The Caso ProMaster Induction Cooktop is incredibly simple to use with just a power outlet. Unlike a traditional stovetop, you have all the control!
The design of this cooktop is simple unlike some more complicated models. I like this because there are only a couple things that are important to control; that is power level and temperature. This model can be heated from 140 degrees F to 430 degrees F in just moments. Not only does it get to temperature quickly, you won't need to wait for it to get cool again after using because of the way induction works.
If you have never used an induction cooktop, then you will be amazed by how great they can be! I love that they stay completely cool to the touch. This makes them safer around little kids and you are less likely to hurt yourself.
Unlike some induction cooktops, this one is quite compact and lightweight. This makes it easier to bring to events, use while camping, and store. By investing in an induction cooktop like this one, you will always have an extra "burner" for entertaining!
Read NextDestapa Banana Kit Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Outback Steakhouse's Blooming Onion Copycat
You can impress party guests or your family with great appetizer restaurant recipes like this Outback Steakhouse's Blooming Onion… Continue reading: "Outback Steakhouse's Blooming Onion Copycat"
- Destapa Banana Kit Review
- Chance to Win an Ayesha Porcelain Enamel Deep Skillet!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Chance to Win a Microplane Elite Box Grater!
- Chance to Win a LaGrange Waffle Maker!
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
- Win a Casa Amarosa Tortilla Warmer!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Homemade Tomato Juice Recipe
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Dragonfruit Refresher Recipe
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat