Frieling Spice Boxes Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Frieling Spice Boxes are a unique and handy way to store your favorite spices and seasonings. The six containers are made to look like a mini file system with tabs on the top of each to indicate what is inside. The clear containers make it easy to tell when you are running low on any of the spices.
The set comes with six clear, spice containers that fit into a holding container. It is small enough to store on a countertop or in an easy to reach cabinet. Each container has tab similar to a folder would have. The pre-printed and blank labels make recognizing the spice you need simple.
I love how the top of each container slides in either direction for dispensing. One side has small holes for sprinkling seasoning over a dish and the other has a large hole for when you need to measure out a larger amount. These features allow you to control how much seasoning you add to a recipe.
I often purchase bags of spices, and I never know how to properly store them for easy access. I loved using these spice boxes for just that purpose since you can quickly identify the spices you need, keep them organized properly, and use them with ease.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich is a recipe perfect for breakfast for dinner. With sweet french toast serving as the… Continue reading: "Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich"
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win a Circulon Symmetry 11-Piece Cookware Set!
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Win a Solvetta FlatBox Lunch Container!
- Vinturi Essential Wine and Spirit Aerators Review
- Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
- Ball Water Bath Canning Kit Review
- Destapa Banana Kit Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Salsarita's Chicken Recipe
- Copycat Newks Chicken Salad
- Spaghetti With Zucchini: A Simple Dish Full Of Taste
- Potato Gnocchi: The Authentic Recipe
- Vegan Meringue Cookies
- The Best Homemade Applesauce
- Subway Cookies Recipe
- Eggplant Parmesan Recipe: Easy Classical Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Cheesy Spinach Dip
- Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad Recipe Copycat
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat