Frieling Spice Boxes Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Frieling Spice Boxes are a unique and handy way to store your favorite spices and seasonings. The six containers are made to look like a mini file system with tabs on the top of each to indicate what is inside. The clear containers make it easy to tell when you are running low on any of the spices.
The set comes with six clear, spice containers that fit into a holding container. It is small enough to store on a countertop or in an easy to reach cabinet. Each container has tab similar to a folder would have. The pre-printed and blank labels make recognizing the spice you need simple.
I love how the top of each container slides in either direction for dispensing. One side has small holes for sprinkling seasoning over a dish and the other has a large hole for when you need to measure out a larger amount. These features allow you to control how much seasoning you add to a recipe.
I often purchase bags of spices, and I never know how to properly store them for easy access. I loved using these spice boxes for just that purpose since you can quickly identify the spices you need, keep them organized properly, and use them with ease.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Enter to Win Free Fazoli Appetizers!
- Chance to Win a Camerons BBQ Grilling Wok!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
- Weston Products Slider Burger Press Review
- Grow and Make Artisan Cheese Making Kit Review
- Win a Rove Infuser Water Bottle!
- Win a Vacu Vin Swirling Wine Carafe!
- Chance to Win a Caso ProMaster Induction Cooktop!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Auntie Anne's Pretzels
- Apple Cinnamon Pretzel Bites
- Homemade Italian Dressing Recipe
- 43 Fast Food Restaurant Recipes
- Homemade Cinnabon Bread Machine Recipe
- Copycat Cinnabon Frosting
- Homemade Auntie Anne's Pretzels
- Copycat Cinnabon Soft Pretzels with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Bakery Style Cranberry Pound Cake
- Best Ever Quail Eggs, Potato and Mushrooms Brunch
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat