- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Fusionbrands PoachPod Stainless Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Fusionbrands PoachPod Stainless Review
Gifted by: Fusionbrands
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, editor of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Poaching an egg perfectly can be an exact science, and one that does not always go well. With the Fusionbrands PoachPod, you will never throw away a messed up egg again! This innovative tool is designed to poach eggs perfectly every time.
The PoachPod Stainless comes with two stainless steel pods in which you cook the egg, as well as one green PoachPod lifter. Each pod has three green, silicone finger grips which keep your fingers safe from burns. All the tools are dishwasher safe, making for an easy cooking and cleaning experience.
We found using the PoachPod to be incredibly easy. You start by boiling an inch or two of water. The eggs are cracked directly into the pods and placed in the water. Then, all you need to do is turn the heat to a simmer and cover the pot for 3-5 minutes. You will be able to see the egg cooking, so it is easy to judge when it is cooked to your liking. When it is ready, you can use the handy lifting tool to remove the pod from the water. Voila! You have a perfectly poached egg.
This poaching tool makes cooking eggs easy enough for anyone to do. In less than 10 minutes, you can have two delicious poached eggs, without all the aggravation you are used to. Try the PoachPod and you will never have to play scientist again!
Bonus! Fusionbrands is providing a 15% off discount code for the PoachPod Stainless when purchased on Fusionbrands.com.
Code is: COPYCAT15
Enter to win the Fusionbrands PoachPod Stainless Giveaway from 12/08/2014-12/21/2014!
Read NextCucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cafe Style Chocolate Tiramisu Cake
"Looking for a cake that is easy to make and ideal for celebrations? Try this scrumptious Chocolate Tiramisu Cake! This delicious… Continue reading: "Cafe Style Chocolate Tiramisu Cake"
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
- Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Win a Casa Amarosa Tortilla Warmer!
- Chance to Win Free Zoup! Chicken Broth!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Tri-Ply Twin French Skillet Set!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Chance to Win a LaGrange Waffle Maker!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- Hazelnut Latte
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat