GEFU Spiral Cutter Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
GEFU Spiral Cutter
Provided by: GEFUusa
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin
There is now an easy way to create beautifully julienned vegetables without wasting hours of frustration. The GEFU Spiral Cutter is an easy to use device that will cut your vegetables into even and delicate strands.
This ingenious design of this product allows you to choose from two different size cuts, 2x3mm or 3.5x5mm. Each end of the cutter is designed to cut the vegetable into the size chosen, simply place the vegetable through the device at the desired end. We tried using various types of vegetables to see what this Spiral Cutter could really do. The best vegetables to use are hard, firm vegetables like carrots, cucumbers, and radishes.
The uses for this product are more diverse than you may expect. The size and shape of the vegetables cut with the product are perfect for using in a copycat Chinese food stir-fry. The effect of putting a little garnish of carrot or cucumber strands on a plate is spectacular. A vegetable garnish can elevate any dish to restaurant-quality presentation.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Fusionbrands PoachPod Stainless Review
- Destapa Banana Kit Review
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM 5.7QT Non-Stick Covered Chinese Wok!
- Enter to Win a Camp Chef Ultimate Camping Stove System!
- Chance to Win a Calamityware "Things Could Be Worse" Mug Set!
- Chance to Win a Set of Moore's Buffalo Sauce
- Chance to Win a Dexas iceology Clear Ice Cube Tray!
- Chance to Win Spiced Tomato Jam!
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat