The Porter Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Porter Bowl
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
The Porter Bowl makes eco-living, eating healthy, and staying stylish simple to do with one portable lunch container. The ceramic and silicone materials are designed in a unique way to make this salad-sized container, air-tight and ready to put in a purse. It is microwave-safe, and dishwasher-safe, making it more versatile.
This container has a very unique design, unlike anything I have ever used. The bowl is the perfect size for bringing a salad, soup, or leftovers on the go. It is great for storing food, but because of the bowl design, it is also ideal for using to eat your food. It can go in the microwave, so it works well for office meals.
The snap-tight lid, coupled with the silicone strap, ensure your food isn't going anywhere when you toss the Porter in a bag. After you are done with the bowl for the day, all the pieces can safely be put in the dishwasher, to make it ready for the next day. Each day you use it over a throw-away container, you will be making a step to eliminating waste.
The bowl comes in ten beautiful colors to suit your style. I adore the soft hues which look modern, yet timeless. I recommend stocking the house with a few of these great lunch bowls!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich is a recipe perfect for breakfast for dinner. With sweet french toast serving as the… Continue reading: "Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich"
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
- Win a Smart Planet Gummy Candy Maker!
- Chance to Win a Calamityware "Things Could Be Worse" Mug Set!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Win a Rosti Loomm Bowl Set!
- Chance to Win a Camp Chef Transformable Flat Top Grill!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Lazy Susan Cheese Plate!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
- Win a Set of Global Grub Meal Kits!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Hoisin Sauce
- Marinated Taro Root
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Salmon Wellington
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Indo-chinese Paneer Chili
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat