Melitta Pour Over Coffee Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Melitta Pour Over Coffee Maker is a beautiful, porcelain coffee maker and server set. The pour over method of brewing coffee is simple and the results are delicious. This carafe can hold up to 6 cups of freshly brewed coffee and it comes with a lid to use for serving.
There are many methods to make a pot of coffee, but few are as simple as using a pour over coffee maker. In addition to being simple, this method is completely manual, requiring no batteries or electricity. This Melitta coffee maker has a porcelain cone that uses disposable paper filters. I prefer the paper filters because cleaning reusable filters can be tricky. As you pour boiling water over the coffee grounds in the filter, the brewed coffee drips straight into the serving carafe.
I love using the carafe for serving freshly brewed coffee because it is stylish and holds enough coffee for a few people. The lid fits perfectly over the top once you finish using the cone to brew. The carafe has a classic look that i think will match the decor of any dining room or kitchen.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches that are so tender and flavorful you'll feel like you're in Philly. Perfect for a crowd!… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches"
- Destapa Banana Kit Review
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
- Chance to Win a Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish!
- Chance to Win a Bulbhead Red Copper 5-Minute Chef Cooker!
- Chance to Win an Ayesha Porcelain Enamel Deep Skillet!
- Win a Rosti Loomm Bowl Set!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
- Core Kitchen Grip Strip Funnel Cutting Board Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pineapple Crab Sticks Salad
- 29 Restaurant Side Dish Recipes (Copycats to Steal the Show)
- Homemade Garlic Butter Steak and Scallops
- Easy Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- Spicy Pumpkin Soup With Minced Meat
- Stouffer’s Macaroni And Cheese
- Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites
- Simple Herring Pate
- Lemon Fudge
- Pineapple Bbq Chicken
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat