Melitta Pour Over Coffee Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Melitta Pour Over Coffee Maker is a beautiful, porcelain coffee maker and server set. The pour over method of brewing coffee is simple and the results are delicious. This carafe can hold up to 6 cups of freshly brewed coffee and it comes with a lid to use for serving.
There are many methods to make a pot of coffee, but few are as simple as using a pour over coffee maker. In addition to being simple, this method is completely manual, requiring no batteries or electricity. This Melitta coffee maker has a porcelain cone that uses disposable paper filters. I prefer the paper filters because cleaning reusable filters can be tricky. As you pour boiling water over the coffee grounds in the filter, the brewed coffee drips straight into the serving carafe.
I love using the carafe for serving freshly brewed coffee because it is stylish and holds enough coffee for a few people. The lid fits perfectly over the top once you finish using the cone to brew. The carafe has a classic look that i think will match the decor of any dining room or kitchen.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Do you like old fashioned recipes? Do you like macaroni and cheese? Then you will absolutely love this Civil War Macaroni and Cheese… Continue reading: "Civil War Macaroni and Cheese Copycat"
- Win a Tree of Life Cutting Board and Salt Box Set!
- Chance to Win a Dexas iceology Clear Ice Cube Tray!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Cast Iron Covered Deep Skillet!
- Zeroll The Original Scoop Review
- Chance to Win a Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish!
- Chance to Win a Microplane Elite Box Grater!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Microplane Elite Series Review
- Bear Paws Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken and Apple Recipe
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Russian Cheese Pancakes with Rice Flour and Raisins
- Baked Asparagus with Bacon
- Swedish Meatballs Recipe
- Best Beer Cheese Soup
- Roasted Chicken Thighs Recipe
- Creamy Asian Green Beans
- Spicy Sriracha Stuffing
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat