Melitta Pour Over Coffee Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Melitta Pour Over Coffee Maker is a beautiful, porcelain coffee maker and server set. The pour over method of brewing coffee is simple and the results are delicious. This carafe can hold up to 6 cups of freshly brewed coffee and it comes with a lid to use for serving.
There are many methods to make a pot of coffee, but few are as simple as using a pour over coffee maker. In addition to being simple, this method is completely manual, requiring no batteries or electricity. This Melitta coffee maker has a porcelain cone that uses disposable paper filters. I prefer the paper filters because cleaning reusable filters can be tricky. As you pour boiling water over the coffee grounds in the filter, the brewed coffee drips straight into the serving carafe.
I love using the carafe for serving freshly brewed coffee because it is stylish and holds enough coffee for a few people. The lid fits perfectly over the top once you finish using the cone to brew. The carafe has a classic look that i think will match the decor of any dining room or kitchen.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
A good sandwich is simple, yet packed with flavor and depth. This Copycat Bennigan's Turkey O'Toole sandwich recipe is a classic… Continue reading: "Copycat Bennigan's Turkey O'Toole"
- Win a SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop Set!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour Wayfarer 8-Cup Ceramic French Press!
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Enter to Win Free Fazoli Appetizers!
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Vinturi Essential Wine and Spirit Aerators Review
- Fusionbrands PoachPod Stainless Review
- Magimix 3200 XL Food Processor Review
- Emile Henry Flame Top Risotto Pot Review
- Win a Capresso 10-Cup Rapid Brew Coffee Maker!
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat