9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Microplane Elite Box Grater
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Microplane Elite Box Grater
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
The Microplane Elite Box Grater truly is an elite kitchen tool. It has five different graters from fine to ultra-coarse. A comfortable handle makes grating a large amount of cheese or vegetables easy.
I love that this box grater has all the shapes and sizes you could need for grating. Included on the grater are a fine, coarse, ribbon, ultra-coarse, and shaver blade. I particularly love using the shaver blade for cutting Parmesan cheese and shaving vegetables for garnish. I use the coarse blade most often, though, for grating mozzarella cheese. I found this size is optimal for most uses.
I really like the handle on the grater. It has placement for your fingers and allows you to comfortably hold the tool as you use it. Another great feature is the bottom lid for the grater. It allows you to collect all your food as you prepare it. The measurements included on the sides help you to grate just the right amount.
Microplane is known for using quality blades to create a long lasting grater; this Elite Box Grater is no different. The blades are incredibly sharp and allow you to efficiently grate cheeses, vegetables, butter, and more. This grater will quickly become one of your most used tools in the kitchen.
Read NextCucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cafe Style Chocolate Tiramisu Cake
"Looking for a cake that is easy to make and ideal for celebrations? Try this scrumptious Chocolate Tiramisu Cake! This delicious… Continue reading: "Cafe Style Chocolate Tiramisu Cake"
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
- Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Win a Casa Amarosa Tortilla Warmer!
- Chance to Win Free Zoup! Chicken Broth!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Tri-Ply Twin French Skillet Set!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Chance to Win a LaGrange Waffle Maker!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- Hazelnut Latte
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat