Moore's Buffalo Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Moore's Buffalo Sauce
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Moore's collection of Buffalo Sauce varieties is not to be missed. Each of the flavors, Original, Blue Cheese, and Creamy Ranch, packs a delicious punch and enhances any dish, It is ready to use as a marinade, sauce, ingredient, or dip right out of the bottle.
Buffalo sauce is a favorite of mine because it isn't overly spicy, but it does pack flavor. These buffalo sauces from Moore's have just the right amount of heat, too. You can safely add it to a sandwich without the risk of blowing your palate. The Creamy Ranch Buffalo Sauce and Blue Cheese Buffalo Sauce are both milder than the Original sauce. This makes sense given the creamy, cheesy element in each.
These sauces are naturally gluten free. Cayenne pepper is the main flavoring agent and that is what gives buffalo sauce its bite. Often ranch or blue cheese dip is served alongside buffalo sauce, but these sauces combine the popular flavors. This eliminates the need for two dips for your wings! I especially liked using the sauces to create mess-free and delicious chicken wraps since you can add it to the wrap, instead of using multiple dips on the side.
Heat up your wing game with this tasty set of buffalo sauces from Moore's Marinades and Sauces!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Win a Casa Amarosa Tortilla Warmer!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-Piece Silicone Spatula and Turner Set!
- Bear Paws Review
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Tri-Ply Twin French Skillet Set!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat Review
- Joie French Fry Cutter Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Crab Curry Leaves Pepper Fry
- Chicken Lasagna
- Easy Russian Dressing
- Pudina Coriander Chutney
- Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- Punjabi Tawa Aloo Recipe
- Sweet Corn Pulao Recipe
- Soft Bread Rolls
- Egg Croquettes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat