Moore's Buffalo Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Moore's Buffalo Sauce
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Moore's collection of Buffalo Sauce varieties is not to be missed. Each of the flavors, Original, Blue Cheese, and Creamy Ranch, packs a delicious punch and enhances any dish, It is ready to use as a marinade, sauce, ingredient, or dip right out of the bottle.
Buffalo sauce is a favorite of mine because it isn't overly spicy, but it does pack flavor. These buffalo sauces from Moore's have just the right amount of heat, too. You can safely add it to a sandwich without the risk of blowing your palate. The Creamy Ranch Buffalo Sauce and Blue Cheese Buffalo Sauce are both milder than the Original sauce. This makes sense given the creamy, cheesy element in each.
These sauces are naturally gluten free. Cayenne pepper is the main flavoring agent and that is what gives buffalo sauce its bite. Often ranch or blue cheese dip is served alongside buffalo sauce, but these sauces combine the popular flavors. This eliminates the need for two dips for your wings! I especially liked using the sauces to create mess-free and delicious chicken wraps since you can add it to the wrap, instead of using multiple dips on the side.
Heat up your wing game with this tasty set of buffalo sauces from Moore's Marinades and Sauces!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy dessert recipe for Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler is a great go-to recipe to keep on hand. The rich… Continue reading: "Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler"
Chance to Win a Qwick Trim Meat and Brisket Trimmer!
Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
Enter to Win a Set of Grate Chef Products!
Shirley J Mugging! Review
Microplane Elite Series Review
Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
Grow and Make Artisan Cheese Making Kit Review
Ball Water Bath Canning Kit Review
Win a Tomorrow's Kitchen Cheese Slicer and Rind Peeler!
Win a Rove Infuser Water Bottle!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Grommet
- Mascarpone Tiramisu Dessert
- Copycat Grand Lux Cafe Chicken and Waffles
- Ravioli Summer Pasta Salad
- Crunchy French Onion Chicken
- Yummy Spicy Coconut Chicken
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
- Easy Crab Cake Recipe
- Restaurant Style Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Vegetable Pastry-Free Flan (Quiche)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat