Moore's Buffalo Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Moore's Buffalo Sauce
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Moore's collection of Buffalo Sauce varieties is not to be missed. Each of the flavors, Original, Blue Cheese, and Creamy Ranch, packs a delicious punch and enhances any dish, It is ready to use as a marinade, sauce, ingredient, or dip right out of the bottle.
Buffalo sauce is a favorite of mine because it isn't overly spicy, but it does pack flavor. These buffalo sauces from Moore's have just the right amount of heat, too. You can safely add it to a sandwich without the risk of blowing your palate. The Creamy Ranch Buffalo Sauce and Blue Cheese Buffalo Sauce are both milder than the Original sauce. This makes sense given the creamy, cheesy element in each.
These sauces are naturally gluten free. Cayenne pepper is the main flavoring agent and that is what gives buffalo sauce its bite. Often ranch or blue cheese dip is served alongside buffalo sauce, but these sauces combine the popular flavors. This eliminates the need for two dips for your wings! I especially liked using the sauces to create mess-free and delicious chicken wraps since you can add it to the wrap, instead of using multiple dips on the side.
Heat up your wing game with this tasty set of buffalo sauces from Moore's Marinades and Sauces!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With this Just Like Jack in the Box Tacos recipe you can satisfy those Jack in the Box cravings no matter where you live. This Jack in… Continue reading: "Just Like Jack in the Box Tacos"
- Win a Camp Chef Cast Iron Pizza Pan!
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Win Free Wonderfully Raw Ranch Dipperz Snacks!
- Chance to Win an Emergency Bacon Kit
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Joie French Fry Cutter Review
- Mastrad TopChips Chip Maker Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Enter to Win a Vacu Vin Cutting Board and Tray!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Iced Coffee Starbucks Copycat Recipe
- Perfect Quince Jam
- Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
- Copycat Crab Rangoon
- Copycat Disney Dole Whip Recipe
- Copycat Cheddar Biscuits Recipe(red Lobster)
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Copycat Chick-fil-a Sauce
- Pasta With Broccoli And Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- Grilled Tex Mex Chicken Breast
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat