9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
Provided by: Pat LaFrieda
Pat LaFrieda Company Profile
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin
You have not had an out-of-this-world burger until you have tried a burger with dry-aged prime rib. This custom burger blend from the famous Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors is truly delicious. The blend combines different cuts of meat to provide a unique flavor and an ever so juicy burger. The blend includes chuck, brisket, short-rib, and of course dry-aged prime rib. It is the dry-aged meat that provides the real "beefy" flavor in the burger blend recipe.
Pat LaFrieda ships across the country and keeps their meat nicely packaged for a fresh arrival. Orders arrive within 24 hours of ordering so you don't need to start planning your big BBQ bash weeks in advance. You can even keep the meat in the insulated cooler for up to 48 hours if you do not have the space to store the meat.
We cooked up these juicy burgers and left them untouched with condiments in order to truly "taste the difference". All the burger blend needs is a touch of salt and pepper. The light seasoning will bring out the dry-aged taste. The true flavors of beef come out thanks to the dry-aged prime rib. We got a nutty flavor that would be complemented well by a gruyere cheese or other similarly nutty cheese. The burgers remained juicy when cooked to all temperatures. If you grill up these burgers at your next party, guests will go wild for this decadent burger meat.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi Copycat Recipe
Whatever you do this season, you have to try this Olive Garden shrimp scampi recipe. This Copycat Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi tastes… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi Copycat Recipe"
- Win a Kitchen Supreme French Press Bundle!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat Review
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Win a Casa Amarosa Tortilla Warmer!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- Hazelnut Latte
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat