Rove Infuser Water Bottle Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
With our busy lifestyles, it is so hard to stay healthy. Vitamins and minerals are one thing, but staying hydrated is a whole new ballpark. We are so used to taking vitamins in the morning from the days of fun, character shaped chewy pills that our moms set next to our cereal bowls, but we never had someone saying "drink water!" every other minute. Rove's Infuser Water Bottle not only makes drinking water easy, but it also makes it fun.
Fill the core infuser with delicious fruits and herbs for a tasty boost in your water each day. My favorite combination is strawberry, lemon, and basil, but you can make anything you like! Try something classic like lemon and lime, or have a go at new flavors like watermelon and mint or rosemary and grapefruit. Whether you like savory, herbal, sweet, or fruity, there is a flavor combination out there that will have you drinking your eight glasses a day, everyday.
The bottle itself is very sturdy, and my favorite part about it is that it fits into most cup holders. I've bought too many water bottles and travel mugs that don't fit into the cup holders of my car, and realizing it after pulling out of my driveway is a bummer. The pretty diamond design feels great in your hand, and the lock on the top of the bottle ensures it won't open and subject you to a wet bag or backpack. If you like the look of the bottle, but don't want to infuse your water, simple unscrew the top and remove the infuser.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat