Smart Planet Gummy Candy Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Smart Planet Gummy Candy Maker has everything you need to make your own homemade gummy bears and gummy worms. The kit even includes a giant gummy bear mold. Using the maker is simple and you will only need a couple ingredients to get started.
Assembling the maker was extremely simple and took less than a minute. Ice goes below the four silicone molds in order to make the gummies set quickly. All the ingredients for the candy are put in the center, microwavable bowl.
To make the gummies, the bowl is microwaved with all the ingredients until it is boiling. Using the spouts on either side, the liquid is poured right over the silicone molds. After waiting just a few minutes, the candy is ready to be removed from the molds.
I was surprised that it was so easy to remove the gummies from the trays. Because the material is silicone, none of the gummy pieces stuck to the mold or broke. I particularly loved how the gummy worms turned out because they had the same texture as the ones sold at the store.
I think this is a great kit to use with children and grandchildren since you only need to use the microwave. They will be fascinated by the process and making their own homemade gummy recipes.
Read NextCaso ProMaster Induction Cooktop
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This spaghetti pie was only available at Olive Garden for a limited time, but it was amazing while it was there. It's filled with… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie"
- Chance to Win a Caso ProMaster Induction Cooktop!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Core Kitchen Grip Strip Funnel Cutting Board Review
- Ball Water Bath Canning Kit Review
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Home 14" Covered Wok!
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Win a Set of Ohuhu Protect Fresh Boxes!
- Chicago Metallic Pie Bowl Set Review
- Chance to Win a Cosori French Press!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- Delicious Egg Chicken Roll Recipe
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Redneck Nachos (ole Red Copycat)
- Moroccan Tomato And Cauliflower Soup
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat