Smart Planet Gummy Candy Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Smart Planet Gummy Candy Maker has everything you need to make your own homemade gummy bears and gummy worms. The kit even includes a giant gummy bear mold. Using the maker is simple and you will only need a couple ingredients to get started.
Assembling the maker was extremely simple and took less than a minute. Ice goes below the four silicone molds in order to make the gummies set quickly. All the ingredients for the candy are put in the center, microwavable bowl.
To make the gummies, the bowl is microwaved with all the ingredients until it is boiling. Using the spouts on either side, the liquid is poured right over the silicone molds. After waiting just a few minutes, the candy is ready to be removed from the molds.
I was surprised that it was so easy to remove the gummies from the trays. Because the material is silicone, none of the gummy pieces stuck to the mold or broke. I particularly loved how the gummy worms turned out because they had the same texture as the ones sold at the store.
I think this is a great kit to use with children and grandchildren since you only need to use the microwave. They will be fascinated by the process and making their own homemade gummy recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Meatloaf is an all-American staple and Cracker Barrel is known for having some of the best meatloaf in the country. This Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat Cracker Barrel Meatloaf Recipevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Chance to Win a Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish!
- Chance to Win a Pizza Slice 'N Serve Tool!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Zojirushi Home Bakery Mini Breadmaker Review
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Chance to Win a Set of Moore's Buffalo Sauce
- Betty Jane Gremlins Candy Box Review
- Chance to Win a Zoku Slush and Shake Maker!
- Chance to Win Free Zoup! Chicken Broth!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Apple Rose Pies
- Dragon Frappuccino Recipe
- Caramel Frappuccino Recipe
- Appam or Sri Lankan Hoppers
- Chicken Drumsticks With Puff Pastry
- Homemade Italian Seasoning
- Butterbeer Frappuccino Recipe
- Healthy Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Baked Balsamic Chicken
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat