Smart Planet Gummy Candy Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Smart Planet Gummy Candy Maker has everything you need to make your own homemade gummy bears and gummy worms. The kit even includes a giant gummy bear mold. Using the maker is simple and you will only need a couple ingredients to get started.
Assembling the maker was extremely simple and took less than a minute. Ice goes below the four silicone molds in order to make the gummies set quickly. All the ingredients for the candy are put in the center, microwavable bowl.
To make the gummies, the bowl is microwaved with all the ingredients until it is boiling. Using the spouts on either side, the liquid is poured right over the silicone molds. After waiting just a few minutes, the candy is ready to be removed from the molds.
I was surprised that it was so easy to remove the gummies from the trays. Because the material is silicone, none of the gummy pieces stuck to the mold or broke. I particularly loved how the gummy worms turned out because they had the same texture as the ones sold at the store.
I think this is a great kit to use with children and grandchildren since you only need to use the microwave. They will be fascinated by the process and making their own homemade gummy recipes.
Read NextFissler Adamant Comfort Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Copycat Panera Bistro French Onion Soup is a cheesy delight. This Panera soup recipe is loaded with caramelized onions, thyme,… Continue reading: "Copycat Panera Bistro French Onion Soup"
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Win a Rove Infuser Water Bottle!
- Chance to Win a Lekue Veggie Ricer!
- Copykat.com's Dining Out at Home 2 Cookbook Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Vinturi Essential Wine and Spirit Aerators Review
- GEFU Spiral Cutter Review
- Healthy Steps Portion Servers Review
- Core Kitchen Grip Strip Funnel Cutting Board Review
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- Viral Chocolate Covered Blueberry Yogurt Clusters
- Barbie Milkshake Recipe
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Ooey Gooey Oatmeal Cherry Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe
- Chicken Drums Of Heaven
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat