Swiss Diamond 5 Piece Kitchen Tool Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Basic kitchen tools can be so much more than basic. This Swiss Diamond 5 Piece Kitchen Tool Set is a top of the line set of essential tools that will outlast any other. The 5 pieces include a batter spatula, turner, tongs, ladle, and skimmer.
All of the tools except the tongs have red silicone handles with a convenient hole to hang the tools from. This is nice if you have the space to hang them near where they are often used. The tongs also have a special feature allowing you to rest them on the side of a pan. I really like that they all have a raised head that keeps them from touching the counters when not being used. You won't even need a spoon rest while cooking.
One of my favorite pieces of the set is the ladle. It has a super deep, conical bowl with spouts on either side. This is especially great when you are dishing out soup. The skimmer is another fantastic Swiss Diamond tool. It is nice and shallow so getting to the bottom of soups and sauces is easier.
Both of the spatulas, the turner and the batter spatulas have great uses. The turner is similar to a regular plastic spatula. Of course, it has added features like a serrated side for cutting and breaking food apart. It is great for lifting and turning food. The batter spatula is made from silicone and is great for use while baking. The curved shape makes getting all the batter out of a mixing bowl simple.
This set of kitchen tools from Swiss Diamond is essential. Even if you already have these tools, it is more than worth it to make the upgrade. These tools also make a great bridal shower or housewarming gift!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Recipe of the Day
Pizza recipes are always made better with a side of salad, but what happens when the pizza and the salad become one? The answer is… See more
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Blue Cheese Pecan Chopped Salad
- Braun Household
- Korean Ground Beef
- Chili’s Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Braun BrewSense Drip Coffee Maker
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Potato Soup
- Duck Dynasty Chicken and Dumplings Copycat
- Easy Copycat Starbucks Maple Oat Nut Scones
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat