Swiss Diamond 5-Piece Pan Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Swiss Diamond pots and pans are some of the highest quality cookware I have ever used. The line of nonstick cookware uses actual diamonds to create the perfect surface to cook on. The 5-Piece Pan Set includes a 3.8 quart Nonstick Saute Pan with Lid, a 10.25" Nonstick Fry Pan, and a 2.2 quart Nonstick Saucepan with Lid. These essential cookware items are the perfect match for all home cooks and chefs.
The 3.8 quart Nonstick Saute Pan with Lid is a versatile pan that I have found myself using just about every day. The 10.25 inch, 3.8 quart sized pan is truly a fantastic size. It is deep enough to cook large batches of vegetables, while also large enough to sear a couple large steaks. The glass lid fits snuggly on the pan and has a 2-position vent to release steam, depending on what you are cooking.
The 10.25" Nonstick Fry Pan is great for cooking all your favorite meats and veggies. The nonstick surface of the pan allows you to skip the large amounts of oil when cooking. This is a fantastic pan to get your cookware collection started.
The 2.2 quart Nonstick Saucepan with Lid is ideal for making sauces and small batches of soup. The small size means you won't take up all your valuable cabinet space with the addition of this saucepan. Just like the Swiss Diamond Saute Pan, this saucepan has a 2-position vent for easy control of the steam. The best thing about this pan is the cast aluminum body, which means you don't have to stir nearly as much as you do with other pans.
All of these nonstick pans are oven safe up to 500 degrees F, making them even more versatile. I loved that you could make something on the stove and just move it to the oven to stay warm. Each of these Swiss Diamond pans plays an important role in the kitchen. Whether you want to simply pan-fry chicken or make a great sauce, you will find these pans essential. When you are all done cooking, cleaning these pans is a breeze. You can either give them a quick rinse or throw them directly in the dishwasher!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Looking for a homemade banana pudding recipe to make with your kids? Why not try this Copycat Cracker Barrel Banana Pudding? This… Continue reading: "Copycat Cracker Barrel Banana Pudding"
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker!
- Chance to Win a Lekue Veggie Ricer!
- Win a Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat