Swiss Diamond 10 Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Swiss Diamond 10 Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set has all the cookware you need for cooking amazing meals at home. The set includes two fry pans, two saucepans, a saute pan, and a large stockpot. The stainless steel used to make these pots and pans is extremely durable and heats evenly.
I love the range of sizes included in this set. There is a 9.5-inch Fry Pan, an 11-inch Fry Pan, a 1.7-quart Saucepan With Lid, 3.1-quart Saucepan With Lid, 5-quart Saute Pan With Lid, and 6.5-quart Stock Pot With Lid. This makes it a great starter cookware set or the perfect upgrade to replace your old and rusting cookware set.
High quality, 18/10 stainless steel is used to make these durable pans. It distributes heat incredibly evenly on all cooktops. I used the large fry pan to brown meat and was able to get great color on the meat. Once I added liquid to the pan, it quickly released all the browned bits.
These pans can be used on regular stovetops, and also induction stovetops. Induction cooking is precise in that you can control the heat of the pan and the only thing that becomes hot is the pan itself. The fact you can use these pans on induction stovetops makes them super versatile. The fact you can use them on just about any stovetop makes these pans stand out. You can also use the pieces of cookware in an oven up to 500 degrees F, making them great for stove-to-oven recipes.
I love the handles on the pans. They have rivets to provide extra stability. I love the heavy weight of the pans, and the handles make it simple to lift them despite the weight.
Although I found every piece in this set to be important and crucial to every day cooking, I did have some favorites. I really loved the expansive size of the 5-quart saute pan. It is incredibly deep and can accomidate plenty of food. I loved using it to saute big batches of vegetables. The 6.5-quart Stock Pot was another favorite because it is truly a kitchen workhorse. You can use it to make your favorite soups, stews, sauces, and side dishes.
I often worry about using stainless steel cookware because it can be harder to clean, but not this set. I was shocked by how easily grease and grim comes off. I also love the fact you can put it in the dishwasher without fear of damaging the pan.
See the set in action below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches that are so tender and flavorful you'll feel like you're in Philly. Perfect for a crowd!… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches"
- Destapa Banana Kit Review
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
- Chance to Win a Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish!
- Chance to Win a Bulbhead Red Copper 5-Minute Chef Cooker!
- Chance to Win an Ayesha Porcelain Enamel Deep Skillet!
- Win a Rosti Loomm Bowl Set!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
- Core Kitchen Grip Strip Funnel Cutting Board Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pineapple Crab Sticks Salad
- 29 Restaurant Side Dish Recipes (Copycats to Steal the Show)
- Homemade Garlic Butter Steak and Scallops
- Easy Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- Spicy Pumpkin Soup With Minced Meat
- Stouffer’s Macaroni And Cheese
- Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites
- Simple Herring Pate
- Lemon Fudge
- Pineapple Bbq Chicken
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat