Swiss Diamond 10 Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Swiss Diamond 10 Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set has all the cookware you need for cooking amazing meals at home. The set includes two fry pans, two saucepans, a saute pan, and a large stockpot. The stainless steel used to make these pots and pans is extremely durable and heats evenly.
I love the range of sizes included in this set. There is a 9.5-inch Fry Pan, an 11-inch Fry Pan, a 1.7-quart Saucepan With Lid, 3.1-quart Saucepan With Lid, 5-quart Saute Pan With Lid, and 6.5-quart Stock Pot With Lid. This makes it a great starter cookware set or the perfect upgrade to replace your old and rusting cookware set.
High quality, 18/10 stainless steel is used to make these durable pans. It distributes heat incredibly evenly on all cooktops. I used the large fry pan to brown meat and was able to get great color on the meat. Once I added liquid to the pan, it quickly released all the browned bits.
These pans can be used on regular stovetops, and also induction stovetops. Induction cooking is precise in that you can control the heat of the pan and the only thing that becomes hot is the pan itself. The fact you can use these pans on induction stovetops makes them super versatile. The fact you can use them on just about any stovetop makes these pans stand out. You can also use the pieces of cookware in an oven up to 500 degrees F, making them great for stove-to-oven recipes.
I love the handles on the pans. They have rivets to provide extra stability. I love the heavy weight of the pans, and the handles make it simple to lift them despite the weight.
Although I found every piece in this set to be important and crucial to every day cooking, I did have some favorites. I really loved the expansive size of the 5-quart saute pan. It is incredibly deep and can accomidate plenty of food. I loved using it to saute big batches of vegetables. The 6.5-quart Stock Pot was another favorite because it is truly a kitchen workhorse. You can use it to make your favorite soups, stews, sauces, and side dishes.
I often worry about using stainless steel cookware because it can be harder to clean, but not this set. I was shocked by how easily grease and grim comes off. I also love the fact you can put it in the dishwasher without fear of damaging the pan.
See the set in action below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Do you like old fashioned recipes? Do you like macaroni and cheese? Then you will absolutely love this Civil War Macaroni and Cheese… Continue reading: "Civil War Macaroni and Cheese Copycat"
- Win a Tree of Life Cutting Board and Salt Box Set!
- Chance to Win a Dexas iceology Clear Ice Cube Tray!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Cast Iron Covered Deep Skillet!
- Zeroll The Original Scoop Review
- Chance to Win a Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish!
- Chance to Win a Microplane Elite Box Grater!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Microplane Elite Series Review
- Bear Paws Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken and Apple Recipe
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Russian Cheese Pancakes with Rice Flour and Raisins
- Baked Asparagus with Bacon
- Swedish Meatballs Recipe
- Best Beer Cheese Soup
- Roasted Chicken Thighs Recipe
- Creamy Asian Green Beans
- Spicy Sriracha Stuffing
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat