Spiced Tomato Jam
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Spiced Tomato Jam
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
For a unique and tasty new appetizer, look no further than Spiced Tomato Jam from TBJ Gourmet. It tastes great served over burrata, brie, on crackers, and even as a sandwich condiment. This jam is not just yummy, it also supports Philabundance, the Delaware Valley’s largest hunger relief organization with every purchase.
This jam reminds me of an elevated, spicier, and fresher ketchup. The ingredients are all natural and they use vine-ripened tomatoes for a no-nonsense fresh flavor. They don't use any corn syrup, preservatives, additives, or stabilizers, so you can feel good about consuming this tasty spread.
I found the spices in this jam to be well-balanced and thoughtfully selected. I liked using it to make a kicked up grilled cheese and it is great accompaniment for a charcuterie board. It adds just the right amount of heat and flavor, without dominating the sandwich too much.
For every purchase of this yummy jam, a $1 is donated to Philabundance. This means you can enjoy the product, and also do a little good for others.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The Pioneer Woman sure knows how to do food right, and this recipe for Just Like the Pioneer Woman's Mozzarella Cheese Sticks is no… Continue reading: "Just Like the Pioneer Woman’s Mozzarella Cheese Sticks"
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Toast On! Impression Toaster!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour Wayfarer 8-Cup Ceramic French Press!
- Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
- GEFU Spiral Cutter Review
- Win a Drink in the Box Set!
- Enter to Win Free Fazoli Appetizers!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Chicken Cacciatore
- Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
- Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Chicken Chimichangas
- Baked Potatoes On The Grill
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- Copycat Brownie Brittle
- Copycat Entenmann's Chocolate Pound Cake
- Copycat Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat