Spiced Tomato Jam
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Spiced Tomato Jam
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
For a unique and tasty new appetizer, look no further than Spiced Tomato Jam from TBJ Gourmet. It tastes great served over burrata, brie, on crackers, and even as a sandwich condiment. This jam is not just yummy, it also supports Philabundance, the Delaware Valley’s largest hunger relief organization with every purchase.
This jam reminds me of an elevated, spicier, and fresher ketchup. The ingredients are all natural and they use vine-ripened tomatoes for a no-nonsense fresh flavor. They don't use any corn syrup, preservatives, additives, or stabilizers, so you can feel good about consuming this tasty spread.
I found the spices in this jam to be well-balanced and thoughtfully selected. I liked using it to make a kicked up grilled cheese and it is great accompaniment for a charcuterie board. It adds just the right amount of heat and flavor, without dominating the sandwich too much.
For every purchase of this yummy jam, a $1 is donated to Philabundance. This means you can enjoy the product, and also do a little good for others.
Read NextFazoli's Frozen Foods Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Enjoy Olive Gardens newest menu item, Chicken Margherita, at home. Grilled chicken breasts topped with fresh grape tomatoes,… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Chicken Margherita Copycat"
- Enter to Win Free Fazoli Appetizers!
- Core Kitchen Grip Strip Funnel Cutting Board Review
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Loveless Cafe Frozen Hashbrown Casserole!
- Chance to Win an Ayesha Porcelain Enamel Deep Skillet!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set!
- Cookie Brownie Party Pack from David's Cookies Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Zojirushi Home Bakery Mini Breadmaker Review
- Zoku Ice Ball Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tomato And Polenta Dumplings Soup
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- No-bake Cherry Bomb Cookies
- Strawberry Scones
- Easy Elderflower Cordial
- Watermelon Ice Cream Recipe
- Monster Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Roasted Asparagus In Air Fryer Recipe
- Air Fryer Copycat Panda Express Orange Chicken
- Strawberry Lemon Cream Cheese Bars
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat