Spiced Tomato Jam
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Spiced Tomato Jam
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
For a unique and tasty new appetizer, look no further than Spiced Tomato Jam from TBJ Gourmet. It tastes great served over burrata, brie, on crackers, and even as a sandwich condiment. This jam is not just yummy, it also supports Philabundance, the Delaware Valley’s largest hunger relief organization with every purchase.
This jam reminds me of an elevated, spicier, and fresher ketchup. The ingredients are all natural and they use vine-ripened tomatoes for a no-nonsense fresh flavor. They don't use any corn syrup, preservatives, additives, or stabilizers, so you can feel good about consuming this tasty spread.
I found the spices in this jam to be well-balanced and thoughtfully selected. I liked using it to make a kicked up grilled cheese and it is great accompaniment for a charcuterie board. It adds just the right amount of heat and flavor, without dominating the sandwich too much.
For every purchase of this yummy jam, a $1 is donated to Philabundance. This means you can enjoy the product, and also do a little good for others.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whatever you do this season, you have to try this Olive Garden shrimp scampi recipe. This Copycat Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi tastes… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi Copycat Recipe"
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Cotton Candy Maker!
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Colori Titanium Steak Knife Set!
- Enter to win the Vanilla Bean Paste Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a Camerons Pizza Grilling Pan!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
- Enter to Win a Set of Zipzicle Ice Pop Molds!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pop Tarts
- Instant Pot Ham
- Strawberry Fudge With White Chocolate
- Creamy Meatball Soup Recipe
- Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Braised Cabbage Piroshki
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Easy Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
- Perfect Baked Potatoes Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat