Spiced Tomato Jam
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Spiced Tomato Jam
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
For a unique and tasty new appetizer, look no further than Spiced Tomato Jam from TBJ Gourmet. It tastes great served over burrata, brie, on crackers, and even as a sandwich condiment. This jam is not just yummy, it also supports Philabundance, the Delaware Valley’s largest hunger relief organization with every purchase.
This jam reminds me of an elevated, spicier, and fresher ketchup. The ingredients are all natural and they use vine-ripened tomatoes for a no-nonsense fresh flavor. They don't use any corn syrup, preservatives, additives, or stabilizers, so you can feel good about consuming this tasty spread.
I found the spices in this jam to be well-balanced and thoughtfully selected. I liked using it to make a kicked up grilled cheese and it is great accompaniment for a charcuterie board. It adds just the right amount of heat and flavor, without dominating the sandwich too much.
For every purchase of this yummy jam, a $1 is donated to Philabundance. This means you can enjoy the product, and also do a little good for others.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This throwback recipe for Copycat Piccadillys Cafeteria Pecan Delight truly is a delight! The Piccadilly's recipe is just like the one… Continue reading: "Copycat Piccadillys Cafeteria Pecan Delight"
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM 5.7QT Non-Stick Covered Chinese Wok!
- Mastrad TopChips Chip Maker Review
- Win Three Hutzler Snack Attack Containers!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Copykat.com's Dining Out at Home 2 Cookbook Review
- Emile Henry Flame Top Risotto Pot Review
- Win a Dexas SnackDuo Container!
- Chance to Win a Loveless Cafe Frozen Hashbrown Casserole!
- Chance to Win a Caso ProMaster Induction Cooktop!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Pastrami
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Baked Cannelloni With Spinach
- Smoked Turkey
- Corn Fritters
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat