- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Takeya Cold Brew Coffee Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Takeya Cold Brew Coffee Maker Review
Gifted By: Takeya
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
The Takeya Cold Brew Coffee Maker makes four servings of coffee that are perfect for making iced coffee drinks. The maker uses ground coffee to create a concentrate that won't be easily diluted. You can store coffee right in the maker and keep it ready to go for up to two weeks.
The cold brew method of brewing is much different than when you make coffee with hot water. Simply fill the pitcher with cold water, add grounds to the infuser, and let it sit overnight, and voila! Your coffee will be ready to drink when you wake up.
The pitcher can make 4 large cups of coffee so you can enjoy your cold brew for a few days. There is an airtight seal on the pitcher that keeps the coffee fresh and flavorful for up to two full weeks.
Not only is the maker easy to use, but it also ensures your coffee is highly concentrated. This is important because no one wants to drink watery coffee with ice. The coffee that this maker produces is smooth, and free of the bitter oils and fatty acids found in other brews.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- Chance to Win an Anolon SureGrip 3-Piece Paring Knife Set!
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Enter to Win a Chef Tony Bacon Pan!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Weeknight Dinner Set!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Betty Jane Gremlins Candy Box Review
- The Kitchen Safe Review
- Enter to win the Vanilla Bean Paste Giveaway!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat