Tandoor Chef Frozen Foods Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
I am always looking for new frozen entrees to try for lunch and dinner. The line of Tandoor Chef Frozen Foods is one of the best options I have found. The dishes are all simple to make in the oven or microwave. Plus, they taste fantastic.
I sampled 2 of the chicken entrees, the Chicken Tikka Masala and the Tandoori Chicken in Spinach. I also sampled one of their vegetarian options, the Channa Masala. These entrees are the perfect size with just enough food to fill you up at lunch or dinner time. The Tandoor Chef Chicken Tikka Masala was my favorite. The chicken is nice and juicy, while the sauce is packed with flavor. All of the entrees, in fact, are loaded with the best Indian spices. They even make frozen naan which pairs perfectly with their entrees.
If you are new to Indian food, these entrees are perfect way to start trying it. The flavors are bold, but not spicy. Many of their frozen foods accommodate the vegan and/or gluten-free lifestyle, so there is something for the whole family. Stock up on these for whenever you have a craving for good Indian food!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour Espresso Maker!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set!
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Chance to Win a WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Cast Iron Covered Deep Skillet!
- Weston Products Slider Burger Press Review
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Chance to Win an Artisan Series Microplane Grater Set!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine
- Chicken Marsala
- Dutch Apple Pie Recipe From Scratch
- Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Quick Ramen Noodle Stir Fry
- Copycat Applebees Quesadilla Burger
- Copycat Ruth's Mile High Biscuits
- Homemade Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Instant Pot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat