The Kitchen Safe Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Kitchen Safe
Provided by: The Kitchen Safe
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin
The Kitchen Safe is the best way to keep yourself from eating all of your delicious creations before they make it out of the kitchen. The product is essentially a cookie jar with a time sensitive seal. You simply place whatever you want kept safe inside and set the timer. The safe will close and reopen at the specified time.
When we received the product, you could immediately tell it was made well. The container is large enough, 6"x6"x8", to hold plenty of food or other crave-worthy items. The seal on the lid is tight and does not come apart. You have the ability to "cancel" the timer right after setting it, but once that window passes, you will have to wait till the specified time. As the company states..."no cheaters!".
This product is great for keeping all kinds of things locked up, not just food. It can be used to keep video game controllers from children, cigarettes if you are trying to quit, or car keys if you are drinking and don't want to drive. There are endless possibilities. Start your next diet or New Year's resolution right by locking up all the candy and munchies!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Philly Cheesesteak Hamburger Helper will make you forget all about the boxed type you had as a kid, youll love this creamy, cheesy… Continue reading: "Philly Cheesesteak Hamburger Helper"
Chance to Win a Lekue Lunchbox To Go!
Chance to Win a Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish!
Copykat.com's Dining Out at Home 2 Cookbook Review
Chicago Metallic Pie Bowl Set Review
Creo Stax Giveaway
Loveland Acre's Popcorn 2 Pound Muslin Bag Review
Fusionbrands PoachPod Stainless Review
The Easy Sushi Review
Swiss Diamond 5-Piece Pan Set Giveaway!
Enter to Win a Frego Food Storage Container!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lekue LunchBox To Go
- Roast Pork in a Bath of Beer and a Bed of Mixed Onions
- Totally Scrumptious Waffles
- Restaurant-Style Hunan Chicken Recipe
- Homemade Broccoli Chicken Fritters
- Little Potato Charred Corn Salad
- Ox Tongue Goulash
- Orange Jelly Mini Cakes
- Banana, Ginger and Walnut Cake
- Grilled Salmon Pasta Salad
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat