9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Totally Bamboo Pizza Cutter and Artisan Pizza Board
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Totally Bamboo Pizza Cutter and Artisan Pizza Board
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
This Totally Bamboo Pizza Cutter and Artisan Pizza Board will make you feel like a ninja when you cut your pizza in smooth motions across a beautiful board that makes frozen pizzas look fancy. The bamboo is beautiful and smells wonderful, making it a pleasant experience. The pizza cutter is non-traditional and doesn't drag off your cheese and toppings.
It's pretty common for me to eat pizza on a weekly basis. I'll admit I usually go for frozen pizzas for convenience, though this Totally Bamboo set might inspire me to try making a homemade pizza. This pizza cutter and artisan pizza board upped my standards for home pizzas because of the simple, elegant design. It looks great sitting on my counter.
When I used to make frozen pizzas, I was a little bit of a barbarian. I would just place the pizza on the cardboard box when it was done, then use your typical rotating pizza cutter to effectively mangle all of the cheese and sweep some of the ingredients away in the process of cutting the pizza. I will admit to all of this! You live and you learn. The first time I tried using this artisan board and pizza cutter, everything changed. Now I will only be classy about pizza. It looks a million times more appetizing sitting on the pizza board, I promise you. The board has a cute handle so you can hang it somewhere for easy storage, or just maneuver your pizza away from your pets and family members with ease. (Hey, they have to wait until it cools.)
The Totally Bamboo pizza cutter looks a little bit like a ninja weapon. It's a long wooden paddle with a short (and sharp) blade along one side. It's curved so you just need to rock it against the pizza on the artisan board to slice across your pizza in one motion. For some reason I thought it would take a lot of strength and sliced down onto my pizza as fast and hard as I could with the cutter. While this did slice my pizza and made other people laugh, I learned that the blade is sharp enough that you don't need a lot of force -- not even as much force as traditional pizza cutters. Unlike the rotating pizza cutters of yesteryear, this one didn't mangle the cheese or ingredients. This means there was not a mostly-cheeseless slice left behind due to lack of toppings. We ate all the slices.
I think this set would be a great gift for any pizza lover -- it definitely makes it a lot more fun to eat pizza at home. Americans eat a lot of pizza, so it's worth having a really nice pizza board and cutter like these in your kitchen.
Read NextRove Infuser Water Bottle Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Mini Meatball Sliders
If you think you need to break the bank for your gameday party food, you haven't seen this recipe for Mini Italian Meatball Subs. Why… Continue reading: "Mini Meatball Sliders"
- Win a Rove Infuser Water Bottle!
- Destapa Banana Kit Review
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Camp Chef Transformable Flat Top Grill!
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Chance to Win an Ayesha Porcelain Enamel Deep Skillet!
- Win a SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop Set!
- Chance to Win a Camp Chef Cooler!
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 4th Of July Cookies
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Homemade Tomato Juice Recipe
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Dragonfruit Refresher Recipe
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat