Waring Pro Hot Dog Griller Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Waring Pro Hot Dog Griller
Provided by: Waring Pro
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin
Hot dogs are the great American food. They are the perfect food for a ball game, easy dinner, or a family and friends BBQ. This Waring Pro Hot Dog Griller will cover all your "dog" needs. It is easy to use and can grill up a party's worth of hot dogs in no time. Kids will love the "concession stand" style and friends will be lining up down the block. Luckily, this machine can take on loads of servings with minimal work for you. Once we started making rounds of hot dogs for review, the entire office found their way to the kitchen begging for a bite. Let's just say people were lining up for seconds shortly thereafter.
This product is extremely easy to use. Simply plug it in, turn it on, and wait 5 minutes for it to preheat. You can load 6 hot dogs at a time and less than 10 minutes later you will have tasty dogs to serve. The machine can be set to low for keeping dogs nice and warm. The hot dog rollers are non-stick so there is no need to worry about anything getting stuck. This makes the clean-up just as easy as grilling up the hot dogs. The product is also designed with a drip pan that is removable for wiping down with ease. The cover is perfect for keeping the machine dust-free while storing.
The griller is not only for hot dogs. Cook up any encased meat on this powerful appliance. Kielbasa, Italian sausage, brats, and more can all be prepared on the griller with no effort. You can make a Chicago-Style Dog or a spicy sandwich, can all be made at the same time on this machine. Game-day will never be the same once you start serving these party foods.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
- Win Three Hutzler Snack Attack Containers!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Home 14" Covered Wok!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM 5.7QT Non-Stick Covered Chinese Wok!
- Win a Rosti Loomm Bowl Set!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Slush and Shake Maker!
- GEFU Spiral Cutter Review
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Turkey
- Corn Fritters
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat