We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The WonderTop is a great product to keep your counters clean, kitchen organized, and food easy to prepare. This stainless steel surface is designed for home kitchen and outdoor use, but will upgrade your kitchen into a commercial-quality kitchen. The portable surface keeps surrounding surfaces free of bacteria and contaminants.
If you are tired of sticky counter tops that never seem to get clean, then the WonderTop will be a treasured tool. The greatest joy of the WonderTop is the clean-up process. The WonderTop keeps your counters free from food and bacteria with the curved edges. It will even contain up to 50 ounces of fluids. The front of the WonderTop has a containment ridge to keep anything and everything from spilling. At 17" x 21" The size is just right, not too big that it takes up all your kitchen space, but big enough you can prepare large amounts of food.
You can cut directly on the stainless steel surface, but it is not great on knives and the surface may become damaged. It is recommended you place a cutting board, such as the plastic board included with the WonderTop, on top of the surface. The cutting board does not slide around like it might if you put it directly on your counter space.
The WonderTop is great for taking on road trips, camping trips, or just out into the backyard. Place it on a table and you can prepare all of your grilling foods on a bacteria-free surface. Whether you are trying to keep your kitchen in order or you are entertaining guests, the WonderTop will become a staple part of your cooking process.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy dinner recipe takes one of the copycat classics and completely transforms it. Do you love making midnight runs for White… Continue reading: "Copycat White Castle Casserole"
- Chance to Win a Calamityware "Things Could Be Worse" Mug Set!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Microplane Elite Series Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Emile Henry Flame Top Risotto Pot Review
- Enter to Win a Set of Grate Chef Products!
- Win a Tomorrow's Kitchen Cheese Slicer and Rind Peeler!
- Win a Rove Infuser Water Bottle!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Easy Chilli Garlic Shrimps
- Apple Cinnamon Crisp
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Ruby Tuesday Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
- Ruby Tuesday Apple Salad
- Ruby Tuesday Potato Cheese Soup
- Ruby Tuesday White Chicken Chili
- Ruby Tuesday Biscuits
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat