We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The WonderTop is a great product to keep your counters clean, kitchen organized, and food easy to prepare. This stainless steel surface is designed for home kitchen and outdoor use, but will upgrade your kitchen into a commercial-quality kitchen. The portable surface keeps surrounding surfaces free of bacteria and contaminants.
If you are tired of sticky counter tops that never seem to get clean, then the WonderTop will be a treasured tool. The greatest joy of the WonderTop is the clean-up process. The WonderTop keeps your counters free from food and bacteria with the curved edges. It will even contain up to 50 ounces of fluids. The front of the WonderTop has a containment ridge to keep anything and everything from spilling. At 17" x 21" The size is just right, not too big that it takes up all your kitchen space, but big enough you can prepare large amounts of food.
You can cut directly on the stainless steel surface, but it is not great on knives and the surface may become damaged. It is recommended you place a cutting board, such as the plastic board included with the WonderTop, on top of the surface. The cutting board does not slide around like it might if you put it directly on your counter space.
The WonderTop is great for taking on road trips, camping trips, or just out into the backyard. Place it on a table and you can prepare all of your grilling foods on a bacteria-free surface. Whether you are trying to keep your kitchen in order or you are entertaining guests, the WonderTop will become a staple part of your cooking process.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
In just twenty minutes, you can have these unbelievably easy Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits sitting on your table and ready to be… Continue reading: "Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits Copycat"
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Chance to Win a Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish!
- Chance to Win a Pizza Slice 'N Serve Tool!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Zojirushi Home Bakery Mini Breadmaker Review
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Chance to Win a Set of Moore's Buffalo Sauce
- Betty Jane Gremlins Candy Box Review
- Chance to Win a Zoku Slush and Shake Maker!
- Chance to Win Free Zoup! Chicken Broth!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Apple Rose Pies
- Dragon Frappuccino Recipe
- Caramel Frappuccino Recipe
- Appam or Sri Lankan Hoppers
- Chicken Drumsticks With Puff Pastry
- Homemade Italian Seasoning
- Butterbeer Frappuccino Recipe
- Healthy Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Baked Balsamic Chicken
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat