Zoku Ice Ball Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
We are always looking for the next big thing in the world of food & cocktails. This Zoku Ice Ball may just be it. The set of two molds is designed to make giant ice spheres for cocktails. These giant spheres of ice make for a great presentation and an ice cold beverage.
These molds are extremely easy to use. You simply pour water through the top of the mold. We were amazed that you can then invert the mold without water spilling! These ice ball molds are truly mess-free. Once the mold is filled, simply put it in the freezer and in just a few hours you will have a perfect ice ball sphere. Unmolding the spheres is just as simple as filling them. The top and bottom easily twist apart and you can pop the sphere out. The instructions call for freezing the spheres for 8 hours, but we found they were completely frozen in even less time. These molds are made with a chic design in mind. They are brightly colored and can be stacked perfectly with one another.
The spheres of ice are not only for making a cool cocktail presentation. These giant ice balls will actually keep your drink colder longer and will melt at a slower rate than the standard ice cube. The molds are not strictly for water. You can freeze colorful juices or slices of fruit. These ice balls will definitely be the talk of your next cocktail party.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
- Win Three Hutzler Snack Attack Containers!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Home 14" Covered Wok!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM 5.7QT Non-Stick Covered Chinese Wok!
- Win a Rosti Loomm Bowl Set!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Slush and Shake Maker!
- GEFU Spiral Cutter Review
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Turkey
- Corn Fritters
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat