Zoku Quick Pop Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Zoku Quick Pop Maker may just be my new favorite kitchen product. The frozen pop maker makes 3 delicious frozen treats in just minutes. You won't have to waste any time waiting for your pops to be ready. You can actually watch them freeze!
All you need to do in order to be prepared for making these frozen treats is to put the Zoku pop maker in the freezer 24 hours before use. Doing this allows the pop maker to get super cold and freeze your pops in under 10 minutes. I would just keep the maker in my freezer so it is ready to go anytime the craving strikes.
I made frozen juice pops using a delicious strawberry lemonade juice. I simply poured the juice in, and waited 10 minutes. My strawberry lemonade pops were ready to eat right away and they tasted fantastic! I love that you can make frozen treats super quick on a hot summer day.
This Zoku Quick Pop Maker is a great gift to give everyone, but especially kids. They will love watching as they create their own frozen pops in mere minutes. This pop maker will be the hit of the summer.
Read NextCucinaPro Snowflake Waffler
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup recipe is unlike any other soup you have tried before. The famous Outback recipe is a… Continue reading: "Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup"
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Snowflake Waffler!
- Chance to Win a Complete 3-Piece Pizza Set!
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
- Win a Camp Chef Cast Iron Pizza Pan!
- Cookie Brownie Party Pack from David's Cookies Review
- Destapa Banana Kit Review
- Win a Smart Planet Gummy Candy Maker!
- Chance to Win a Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy To Make Patriotic Mini Cheesecakes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 4th Of July Cut Out Cookies
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Easy Homemade Blueberry Pie Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pasta Recipe
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Scary Halloween Cupcakes
- Shake And Bake Pork Chops Recipe
- Superb Elderberry Jam
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat