Zoku Slush and Shake Maker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Zoku Slush and Shake Maker
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
The Zoku Slush and Shake Maker is a fun tool that allows you to make delicious frozen drinks at home. It can make delicious slushies, frozen cocktails, and fruit smoothies in less than 10 minutes. The best part about this fun kitchen gadget is that it doesn't require any electricity to work.
This unique slush maker has one simple part that makes it work, the inner core. The container must be frozen before use because this is what causes your drink of choice to start freezing. I think it is best to keep it in the freezer so it is always ready to be used when a slushie craving hits.
After the core is frozen, you can pour any liquid such as juice, soda, chocolate milk, and just about any sweet beverage in it to turn into slush. I was impressed with how quickly the maker worked. In less than 10 minutes, I went from a glass of juice, to a container of cherry slush! It was the perfect treat to enjoy on a hot day. Zoku's blog has plenty of recipe ideas to get you going. You can even add a little alcohol to make slush cocktails.
I love that you can easily take this Zoku Slush Maker out and don't need to plug anything into the wall. It is small enough for taking on a trip. After making a drink, you can easily carry around the container to use as a server. A special outer sleeve makes sure your fingers and hands don't freeze up like your frozen treat!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for incredible new chicken recipes for dinner, look no further than this juicy, savory dish. Baked in a quick… Continue reading: "Olive Garden-Inspired Chicken Lombardy Recipe"
- Zojirushi Home Bakery Mini Breadmaker Review
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
- Win an Ohuhu Can Opener!
- Core Kitchen Grip Strip Funnel Cutting Board Review
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Cast Iron Covered Deep Skillet!
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker!
- Chance to Win a Calamityware "Things Could Be Worse" Mug Set!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Vinturi Essential Wine and Spirit Aerators Review
- Avalon Tea Kettle Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy And Quick Chicken Tacos
- Chicken And Dumplings (low Carb)
- Turkey Spring Roll Recipe – Cranberry Dipping Sauce
- Chicken and Apple Recipe
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Russian Cheese Pancakes with Rice Flour and Raisins
- Baked Asparagus with Bacon
- Swedish Meatballs Recipe
- Best Beer Cheese Soup
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat