Cookout Food Fit for a Barbecue: 24 Summer Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Put on some sunscreen and fire up that grill. It's cookout season, and everyone knows that means it's time for cookout appetizers, pasta salad recipes, and summer dessert recipes. This article, Cookout Food Fit for a Barbecue: 21 Summer Recipes, is full of copycat recipes that you will be excited to bring to the next summer potluck. You may even find that you're inspired to throw your own backyard bash. We can't blame you! After looking at all these delicious copycat recipes, you will certainly feel like getting your grill on. Try some delicious grilled pineapple for a taste of tropical goodness, or try a Chicago-style hotdog to sample some summer in the city. Don't forget to cool off with a drink. We reccomend a frozen lemonade or perhaps a margarita. Finish your party off with some homemade ice cream, and you'll be set for summer.
Does summer have you feeling like a kid again? Take a blast to the past with these old fashioned recipes: 30 Old Fashioned Recipes That Will Remind You of Your Childhood
Summer Side Dishes
Peas, Chicken, and Pickles Salad - This is a picnic essential that will soon become everyone's favorite side dish.
Healthier Zupas Nuts About Berries Salad - You shouldn't have to feel guilty about eating salad, so cut the unhealthy ingredients and make this deliciously healthy salad.
Copycat Tucano's Grilled Pineapple - Dust off that grill and make a side dish that you won't ever forget.
Copycat Amish Potato Salad - You probably weren't aware that the Amish make the best potato salad. Try this recipe and you'll see why.
Better Than Luby's Ambrosia - This great-tasting side dish tastes like it came right from Luby's.
Copycat Whole Food California Quinoa Salad - If you know company is on its way, quickly whip together this salad. Not only is it easy to make, but it may just be the healthies thing on the table.
Summer Dinner Recipes
Chili's Monterey Chicken Copycat - This is perhaps the best chicken entree your guests will ever eat.
Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad - Make a chicken salad recipe that puts an original twist on an old favorite.
Chicago-Style Hot Dog - Scrap the ketchup and make the hot dog that everyone will be raving about.
Healthier Chicken Cordon Bleu - Keep your cookout light with this delicious recipe.
Joe's Crab Shack Popcorn Shrimp - Perfect for summer fish fries, this recipe will have the whole neighborhood talking.
Copycat In-N-Out Double Animal Style Cheeseburger - Bring that West Coast bliss home to wherever you are by making an unforgettable burger.
Summer Drink Recipes
Summer Lovin' Slushie Recipe - Bring back the days of your childhood with a simple slushie that will cool you down.
Dairy Queen Copycat Orange Julius - An awesome summer drink that will cool you off, no matter what the temperature is.
Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade - Cool down with a frozen drink that will leave you smiling and satisfied.
Rainforest Cafe Copycat Strawberry Lemonade - You don't have to leave the backyard to have an exoticly cool beverage.
Just Like Panera's Iced Green Tea - That summer drink you've been craving all year can be right in the palm of your hand with this iced beverage.
Copycat Chili's Watermelon Margarita Recipe - No drink menu is complete without a sweet little something for the adults.
Summer Dessert Recipes
Coconut Ice Cream P.F. Chang's Copycat - It's that time of year for a tropical ice cream that tastes so good you'll be making it next weekend.
Copycat Carvel Ice Cream Cake - You won't believe how good this cake tastes until you get out your baking supplies and make it yourself.
Homemade Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream - Everyone's favorite ice cream parlor can now be found in your very own backyard.
Want to save some money while you're taking advantage of those summer sales? Mix and match items from this list to make the ultimate food court frenzy your entire family will enjoy:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
This Chick-fil-A recipe is so authentic that you'll think it came right from the fast food restaurant itself. In fact, this Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat Chick-fil-A Nugget Recipe"
- How To Make Easy Homemade Chicken Stock Recipe
- 7 Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Recipes
- Dragon Phoenix Chicken Soup
- Easy Homemade Pickle Relish Recipe For Canning
- 10 Copycat Arby's Recipes
- How To Can Tomatoes Without A Pressure Cooker Step-by-step
- Chicken with Olives in Tomato Sauce
- Homemade Cool Whip
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- 10 Entenmann's Copycat Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- Viral Chocolate Covered Blueberry Yogurt Clusters
- Barbie Milkshake Recipe
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Ooey Gooey Oatmeal Cherry Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe
- Chicken Drums Of Heaven
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes
- Easy Cake Mix Oreo Cookie Sandwiches
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat