19 Copycat Chili's Recipes
These Chili's restaurant recipes are super simple to make, and they taste just like the originals!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Chili's Grill & Bar is popular because of its quick and delicious food. Next time you are craving Chili's, try making one of these restaurant copycat recipes at home. As delicious as Chili's is, we think that these recipes taste even better when they are homemade.
With these 19 Copycat Chili's Recipes, you can have all the highlights of the Chili's restaurant menu at your fingertips. Whether you need a quick appetizer, savory main dish, or delicious dessert, we have an amazing recipe selection for you. And, of course, we can't forget Chili's famous margarita recipes! Chili's has a tasty selection of these fruity, tropical drinks. No matter which margarita you choose to complement your meal, it will take you to a tropical summer paradise with just one sip.
Table of Contents
No meal is complete without a side of bread. Try out these free, printable recipes in our eCookbook How to Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
Chili's Drink Recipes and Margaritas
- Possibly the best Margarita available at Chili's, this cool and refreshing drink is made with real watermelon.
- Copycat Chili's Calypso CoolerThis tropical cooler has a splash of orange juice, lime juice, and peach flavor. These beach flavors go perfectly with a bit of rum.
- Copycat Chili's Jamaican ParadiseThis cool blue drink will make you feel as though you're on the beach. The lime, tequila, and rum blend together to make one delicious margarita.
- Copycat Chili's Twisted LemonadeTwisted lemonade is the perfect summer drink. It will remind you of refreshing homemade lemonade, but has the kick of vodka.
Chili's Appetizers and Side Dishes
- Chili's Copycat Southwestern Egg RollThe Southwestern Egg Roll is one of Chili's most popular menu items, and it's no secret why. A mix of fresh vegetables and spicy flavors make it the ideal appetizer.
- Hot and slightly spicy cheese dip is a classic appetizer sauce. It goes great with crispy tortilla chips.
- Copycat Chili's Big Mouth BitesThese cheesy and juicy sliders are sure to whet your appetite for a hearty meal. In fact, they are so tasty, you may want to make a meal out of them.
- Copycat Chili's Chicken Enchilada SoupThese cheesy and juicy sliders are sure to whet your appetite for a hearty meal. In fact, they are so tasty, you may want to make a meal out of them.
- Chili's Restaurant Copycat SalsaThis creamy chicken soup has a delicious southwestern flair that makes it one of Chili's most popular soups.
Chili's Main Dish Recipes
- Copycat Chili's Crispy Chicken TacosThese tacos are filled with crispy chicken strips and homemade buffalo sauce. Bacon bits, cheese, and tortilla strips go together perfectly in this easy main dish recipe.
- Chili's Cajun Chicken PastaThese tacos are filled with crispy chicken strips and homemade buffalo sauce. Bacon bits, cheese, and tortilla strips go together perfectly in this easy main dish recipe.
- This grilled chicken is topped generously with cheese and chopped bacon bits. This restaurant quality main dish can easily be made on your own grill.
- Copycat Chili's Honey-Chipotle Chicken CrispersThis grilled chicken is topped generously with cheese and chopped bacon bits. This restaurant quality main dish can easily be made on your own grill.
- Chili's Grilled Chicken FettuccineHoney and chipotle sauce make an unlikely but incredibly delicious pairing. Crispy pieces of chicken are coated in this outstanding homemade sauce.
- Copy Cat Chili's Margarita Grilled ChickenThis fettuccine pasta dish has just the right amount of spice, without being too hot.
- Just-Like Chili's Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Avocado QuesadillasThese crispy quesadillas are filled with melted cheese, avocados, chicken, and green onions. This satisfying dish is also easy to make.
Chili's Dessert Recipes
- Copycat Chili's Paradise Pie RecipeThese crispy quesadillas are filled with melted cheese, avocados, chicken, and green onions. This satisfying dish is also easy to make.
- Copycat Chili's Molten Lava CakeOnce you taste this pie, you will feel like you're in Paradise. A generous scoop of vanilla ice cream tops a warm and gooey chocolate chip pie.
- Chili's White Chocolate Molten CakeChili's most recognizable dessert dish is surprisingly easy to make at home. Rich chocolate cake with a molten chocolate center is topped with vanilla ice cream and a chocolate shell.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
16 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
Grandma’s Old-Fashioned 1960s Sunshine Jello Salad
Restaurant-Style Cabbage Sausage Casserole
Healthy Chicken Pasta Bake
35 Copycat Chinese Restaurant Recipes
34 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
Chinese Restaurant Style Beef and Broccoli Recipe
30 Best Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
Cheesy Meat Pinwheels with Beef
24 Applebee's Copycat Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- BergHOFF 3-Piece Leo Pizza Set
- Pizzeria-Style Pizza Sauce
- Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Copycat Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp
- Chili’s White Spinach Queso
- 11 Copycat Boston Market Recipes
- Copycat Boston Market Tuscan Herb Chicken
- Copycat Boston Market Meatloaf Recipe
- Copycat Cheddar's Spasagna Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat