This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Copycat Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"A delicious, creamy Mexican meal that is rich in flavour, Creamy Chicken Enchiladas is a popular dish world over. It is extremely delicious and wholesome enough to be a meal all by itself. This Creamy Enchilada Chicken recipe is rich and gooey with a lot of cheese and has soft and tender chicken. The best part is that chicken enchiladas can be made with red sauce or white sauce or a combination of both if that is how you like it. My family loved the chicken enchilada recipe as a delicious scrumptious dinner recipe and there was no fuss at the table!"
NotesCover the baking tray while you bake the enchiladas. This way the moisture is retained and your enchiladas are well cooked. If the moisture evaporates, the tortillas become dry and flaky.
Bake until the top layer cheese melts and bubbles in the corners. The top cheese layer turns a lovely golden brown when the enchiladas are well baked.
Read NextChicken with Olives in Tomato Sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
This easy pasta salad recipe is perfect for any picnic or church potluck. It is easy to make, creamy, and incredibly tasty. Side dish… Continue reading: "Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad"
- Chicken with Olives in Tomato Sauce
- Homemade Maraschino Cherries
- Homemade Deep Fried Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Dragon Chicken Recipe
- Homemade Cinnamon Applesauce
- Homemade Spam
- 7 Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Recipes
- Copycat Big Mac
- 10 Entenmann's Copycat Recipes
- Western Bacon Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes (copycat)
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Dunkin Donuts Wake Up Wrap Copycat Recipe
- Dairy Queen Flamethrower Burger
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat