9 Copycat Auntie Anne's Recipes
Homemade versions of practically the entire Auntie Anne's menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've ever been to a mall, you know it: the deliciously tempting smell of Auntie Anne's drifting across the food court. It seems like no one can resist the temptation. Who would've thought that a few pretzels could beat out world-famous fast food restaurants in the food court pecking order?
Auntie Anne's doesn't make ordinary pretzels, though. They're always the perfect blend of soft interior and satisfying, ever-so-slightly crisp exterior. Whether you're dealing with classic salted pretzels, hot dog bites, or sweet, cinnamon-dusted pretzels, you know they're going to taste amazing as well.
With these 9 Copycat Auntie Anne's Recipes, you'll be as close as you can get to recreating the pinnacle of pretzels and you won't even have to leave your home. It doesn't matter if you're trying to treat yourself, entertain guests, or blow the minds of the kids in your life, you'll find exactly what you need in this list.
Sign Up for More Free Copycat Recipes
1. Homemade Auntie Anne's Pretzels
Ah, the classic. Some Auntie Anne's copycats yield small, lumpy pretzels: knockoffs that barely resemble the original. Not this recipe. Pair these perfect treats with dijon mustard for an easy, savory afternoon snack or go all out and make your own cheese sauce.
2. Pretzel Pizza Rolls
Auntie Anne's loves to dress up their vintage soft pretzels with all sorts of other crowd-pleasing ingredients. These cheesy pepperoni pretzel nuggets are the perfect bite-sized appetizer to drive any party wild. If anything, they may be too good. Your guests may have trouble focusing on anything else!
3. Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites
4. Auntie Anne's Inspired Soft Pretzel Nuggets
Sometimes you just need something mini. Snacking on the go? Entertaining a crowd? Any way you slice it, these soft pretzel nuggets are the perfect choice for helping a little snack go a long way.
You're definitely gonna want this cheese dip to go with your pretzels: Carnival Nacho Cheese Recipe
5. Auntie Anne's Pretzel Copycat
Another twist on the recipe that made Auntie Anne's famous across the country. Roll them nice and thin to really make the copycat identical to the original. And if you're still looking for that perfect cheese sauce, look no further! This recipe has got your dipping needs covered.
6. Just-Like Auntie Anne's Caramel Apple Soft Pretzels
Enough with the classics, it's time to get creative! You've got the classic pretzel recipe down by now, so it's high time you start adding your own special touch to it. These sweet pretzels are perfect for the fall and winter season, but anyone you serve them to will be thoroughly impressed no matter the time of year.
7. Homemade Pretzel Bread
Pretzel bread with its own unique twists (whether or not you actually twist the dough is up to you). You can certainly eat these like the original pretzels they were based on, but feel free to try something new as well. Maybe make a sandwich or set them out as a side with dinner instead of as a snack.
Looking for a different take on pretzely deliciousness? You may want to try this Homemade Pretzel Crust Pizza
8. Copycat Soft Pretzels with Sea Salt
Straight from the queen of copycats herself comes the simplest, most versatile recipe for Auntie Anne's pretzels you could possibly ask for. For sweet, salty, and everything in between, this recipe has everything you need. All that flavor can be yours in under an hour, so what are you waiting for?
9. Apple Cinnamon Pretzel Bites
Last but not least, we had to leave you with the most mouth-watering dessert pretzel we could find. How could anyone resist sweet, sugary, melt-in-your-mouth apple cinnamon pretzel bites dipped in caramel sauce? And who would even want to? One bite is all you need to get hooked on your newest copycat obsession.
Homemade Bar Food Recipes
In the comments, why don't you tell us what your favorite place to eat at the mall food court is and also why it's definitely Auntie Anne's?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- Copycat Buca di Beppo Veal Saltimbocca
- 18 State Fair Food Recipes
- Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
- Longhorn Steakhouse Crispy Brussel Sprouts
- 34 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
- 35 Copycat Chinese Restaurant Recipes
- 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
- Homemade Cinnamon Applesauce
- Apple Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
- Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sweet & Tangy Pineapple Bbq Sauce
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
- Melting Pot Swiss Cheese Fondue Recipe (for Instant Pot)
- Copycat Chick Fil A Sauce
- Biscoff Banoffee Pie Cups
- Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Easy Vegan Key Lime Pie (gluten-free)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat