43 Fast Food Restaurant Recipes
These fast food copycat recipes are practically straight from the drive-thru!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Here you will find quick and easy meals inspired by your favorite fast food joints, from Arby's to Wendy's. This article, 43 Fast Food Restaurant Recipes, has all the classics from curly fries and Big Macs to Chick-fil-A nugget recipes.
There are even some recipes for items that have been discontinued, along with other menu items that aren't available year-round. These amazing copycat recipes are just like what you would find at your favorite fast food restaurants.
Fast food is delicious, but it can be unhealthy, especially if it becomes a regular part of your diet. But when you use these copycat recipes to make your favorite fast food dishes at home, you can have control over what goes into your body while also saving time and money! Make it low fast, cut the grease, and kick out those carbs by customizing your burgers, fries, and milkshakes yourself. You'll never have to worry about anyone getting your order wrong again!
Sign Up for More Free Copycat Recipes
Table of Contents
Copycat Arby's Recipes
We have the meats! When you walk into an Arby's and look at their menu, it's hard to not notice the wide array of meats. And it's delicious meat, too. That's because their meat recipes are so fresh and innovative that no other fast food place is quite like it.
What makes Arby's really stand out, though, are their sides. Who doesn't love fresh order of curly fries right out of the fryer? Or how about an Arby's Jamocha shake to cool you off and give you a kick of coffee flavor? Now you can treat your family to Arby's recipes whenever you want. These Arby's imposter recipes are the best way to satisfy those cravings.
Copycat Chick-fil-A Recipes
Eat more chicken! Whether you're a fan of their chicken or in love with those iconic waffle fries, you know how delicious Chick-fil-A's food is. It's always a pleasant surprise when you would visit the mall and recognize their logo in the food court.
The popularity of their chicken has grown so much that people even consider them to be the chicken experts. But we have a secret for you: their food is even better when you make it at home!
You can use their recipes whenever you want and bring that down-home taste to your family. There's even a recipe here for their sweet and chilly frosted lemonade, which is perfect for cooling off on a hot summer's day!
Copycat KFC Recipes
If you love Southern recipes, then you undoubtedly love KFC and their rich, delicious menu items. Often sought after, their secret restaurant recipes are still largely unknown to the public.
Fortunately, our KFC recipes come pretty darn close to the real thing, and you won't even be able to tell the difference! From the famous KFC Fried Chicken to their warm and buttery biscuits, you can bring these restaurant classics into your own kitchen. With these KFC recipes, your favorite fast food joint just got even more affordable. It's finger-lickin' good!
Copycat McDonald's Recipes
From the famous McDonald's Big Mac to the warm, tender Chicken McNuggets, it's hard to imagine the fast food world without McDonald's.
For consistently delicious and juicy burgers, McDonald's is the place to go! With these copycat recipes, you can make all your menu favorites. You can surprise your family any day of the year with something warm and familiar. We know you'll be lovin' it!
What would fast food be without French fries? Learn how to make yours at home here: How to Make Homemade French Fries
Copycat Taco Bell Recipes
Taco Bell is known for mixing up traditional Mexican foods for an American audience, inventing options like the Crunchwrap or the Mexican Pizza. Now, people of all ages can enjoy quick, easy dinners with all the unique flavors they love.
Bring the magical creations of Taco Bell to life in your own kitchen with these copycat recipes! Grab a refreshing soda and dig in to whatever spicy, zesty menu item you're craving. Live mas!
Copycat Wendy's Recipes
Redheads of the world, Wendy's is your restaurant. Known for their juicy burger recipes and other unique menu items, Wendy's is one of the most popular fast food joints around. Where else can you get a hamburger with a square-shaped patty?
No matter where you live or what time you get the craving, you can make Wendy's meals right from the comfort of your own home. That's the amazing thing about these fast food restaurant recipes.
Treat your kids to a chocolate or vanilla frosty recipe to cool off on a hot summer's day. And while you're at it, why not make your husband a Wendy's Baconator Burger Clone! When you make it at home, you know when it's real!
- Copycat Wendy's Chocolate and Vanilla Frosty Recipe
- Copycat Wendy's Copycat Bacon Portabella Mushroom Melt
- Homemade Wendy's Strawberry Frosty
- Copycat Wendy's Apple Pecan Chicken Salad
- Copycat Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- Amazing Copycat Wendy's Chili
- Better Than Wendy's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
BONUS: Discontinued Fast Food Items
It's happened to all of us: we find that one fast food restaurant menu item that is simply divine and then the unimaginable happens -- they discontinue it!
If you've ever had that happen to you, you know how hard the cravings can get. After all, nothing makes you crave a dish more than never being able to eat it again.
Did you know that Chick-fil-A used to have coleslaw? Or that McDonald's had the best fried apple pie around? And then there's possibly the most famous discontinued fast food restaurant recipe of all -- the McRib. Now you can make it at home (and in your slow cooker!)
What's that one discontinued restaurant recipe that you miss more than anything? Let us know in the comments below, and we just might have the recipe for you.
Learning how to make pizza dough from scratch gives you the ability to turn an ordinary pizza into a memorable one! Baker's Pizza Dough Recipe
Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
What's your fast food guilty pleasure?
Let us know in the comments!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
"Bacon Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper is full of bacon and cheesy pasta goodness turned into a 20 minute meal perfect for weeknights… Continue reading: "Bacon Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper"
- One Pot Restaurant-Style Italian Chicken and Pasta
- 24 Copycat Church Supper Recipes
- Homemade Doritos Locos Taco from Taco Bell
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- The Godfather's Favorite Meatballs
- Copycat Disney World Mac and Cheese Hot Dog Recipe
- Taco Bell Enchirito Copycat Recipe
- Copy Cat Mc10:35
- 19 Copycat Outback Steakhouse Recipes
- Pioneer Woman Chicken Spaghetti Copycat Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Non Alcoholic Halloween Punch
- Easy Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
- Orange and Passion Fruit Juice
- 34 Food Court Favorite Recipes
- Baked Hake with Couscous and Vegetables
- Strawberry Spinach Cake
- Easy Corn Casserole
- Little Potato Irish Nachos
- Potato Cucumber Salad
- Mulberry Pie Crust with Sour Cream Filling
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat