Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Stephanie Manley been a food blogger for approximately 17 years now. She started blogging when she was in college, and she hasn’t stopped since. She has cooked professionally in restaurants in the past. She has also done some catering events as well. Currently, Stephanie works mostly on her website CopyKat.com.
In Stephanie's words, she is "ancient for the Internet." Her recipes have been online since 1995. Her original intent was to have a place to keep her recipes.
"We all have boxes or notebooks of recipes, but over time, we often lose those recipes, and I began to put all of my recipes online so I would put them on web pages," Stephanie said. "There weren’t nice blogs when I started online, so putting recipes online has become even easier."
Stephanie's recipes have appeared in many major newspapers and magazines. She also put a collection of her recipes in her book, CopyKat.com’s Dining Out in the Home.
Stephanie describes her cooking style as very flexible.
"I have to be flexible, I have been recreating restaurant recipes for a long time," Stephanie said. "So I have to be very diverse in what I cook. I feel that I bring a lot in terms of copycat knowledge, I have had one of the best known copycat recipe Web sites for a really long time now."
Stephanie said she cooks for friends, family, and her community.
"I love to cook, and I have loved to cook for as long as I can remember," Stephanie said. "I love the creative process, and I really want to inspire people to cook for themselves. I figure if you eat, you should be able to cook as well. "
In her personal life, Stephanie is single, and said she feels like she takes care of a small zoo. She has two dogs and two cats. She loves to travel and go to out of the way places.
Stephanie loves to tackle new challenges. She has done some, for what was for her, fairly exotic. She has cooked a wide variety of Indian recipes, Chinese recipes, and other very ethnic dishes. Often the cooking process wasn’t the difficult part, it was going on a search for ingredients. You may find her in local markets where English isn’t the primary language.
Stephanie's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Stefani Pollack - Food Blogger
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
- Ashton Swank-Food Blogger
- Carrian Cheney - Food Blogger
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of January 2013
- Jennifer Drummond from Peanut Butter and Peppers - Food Blogger
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat New York’s Famous Levain Bakery’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
- Honey Orange Firecracker Shrimp
- Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino Copycat Recipe
- Totally Bamboo Pizza Cutter and Artisan Pizza Board
- 6 Copycat Panera Soup Recipes
- Captain D’s Old Fashioned Batter Dipped Fish Copycat