Old Fashioned Lemon Garlic Butter Baked Fish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Quickly pull together a speedy meal, yet fancy enough to serve to company with this delicious recipe for lemon garlic butter baked fish! This simple but delicious lemon garlic butter baked fish is perfect for busy people! A nice mid-week meal, this lemony fish recipe gets its special flavor from lemon juice, mint, garlic, fresh thyme and chopped parsley. So tasty, even non fish fans will appreciate it! 20 minutes to make, from start to finish."
Cooking Time15 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Recipe of the Day
Red Lobster is known for their Cheddar Bay Biscuits served at every table. Many people head there just to eat this cheesy biscuit… See more
- 34 Copycat Chinese Restaurant Recipes
- 32 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
- Jalapeno Cheddar Hamburger Buns
- 34 Food Court Favorite Recipes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes Free eCookbook
- 24 Applebee's Copycat Recipes
- 30 Best Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
- Chicken with Olives in Tomato Sauce
- How to Make Restaurant Style Steak at Home
- 8 Best Italian Recipes + Homemade Olive Garden Favorites Free eCookbook
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat